90

It's been a few weeks since the honeymoon and I had the time of my life, truly.
Things around here have been pretty calm lately, minus Nick and I house hunting.
Well, we were house hunting until I got some news almost a week ago.
I've put a hold on that for now though. There were bigger and more important things on my mind- things that I only knew.
I've been holding onto it in hopes that it will tell it's self and I don't have to bring it up.
Most days I got too deep into my own thoughts that either I fell asleep where ever I was sitting or I didn't notice the person right in front of me talking.
I was confused most days about normal things. My vision was cloudy and foggy. I've either been eating everything in sight or not eating at all. Classic signs of a depressive episode for me.
I think Nick was starting to catch on but I convinced him time and time again I was just stressed about moving.
"Zoey!" Someone waved their hand in front of my face.
"Uh- sorry. Hey Liv" I smiled.
Since we've gotten back from the honeymoon, Olivia and I have gotten quite close. I've confined in her a good bit (just not about that) and she's been nothing but nice and friendly to me.
"What's wrong, you look sad?" She sat down next to me.
"Nothing" I shrugged. "Just stressed about moving"
"If you say so. If you need me, you know where my room is" She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and quickly hugging me before walking away.
I got up and started to fix myself a snack before I felt two hands squeeze my shoulders as I looked into the fridge.
"Ni- Oh, hey, Harry"
Harry was some guy who was on a Netflix reality show and has been hanging around the Hype House. I saw straight through him and knew he was a douche, so I wasn't interested in being his friend but everywhere I turned, there he was.
"Where your husband, love?"
"I don't know" I shrugged. "In the pool probably"
"Why are you out there with him?"
"Just didn't feel like swimming"
"And he probably doesn't want you out there in a bikini in front of other guys too. Wouldn't want all of them here to have all eyes on you"
"What a gross thing to say" I scoffed.
"Don't take it the wrong way, I just think you're beautiful, that's all." He smiled all flirty.
I rolled my eyes and pushed my way past him, making my way to my room.
I opened the door and Nick was chilling on the bed. I love him and all, but I really just wanted my space.
"Hey baby" He smiled, patting the bed next to him.
I laid down on my back next to him and scrolled through my phone.
Nick grabbed my phone from me.
"What the hell? What was that for?" I looked over.
"You've barely talked to me since we've been back. We haven't had sex since the honeymoon. You don't let me cuddle you in bed anymore. Did I something wrong?"
"No. Now can I have my phone back?"
"Not until you really talk to me." He held my phone behind his back so I couldn't reach it.
"Don't feel like talking" I rolled over away from him.
"Zoey. Please" He winced. "Just tell me what's wrong or what I did and I'll leave you alone"
"Nick don't push me."
"Zoey, baby, this isn't like you. I'm really worried you're having another episode and I can't know how to help if you don't talk to me"
"Want to talk? Okay. Who did you cheat on me with?" I got up from the bed and grabbed my suitcase from my closet, kind set on packing my things and leaving.