60

As they walked me into my room, my stomach started churning and I ran into the bathroom puking my guts out basically.
Nick held my hair back for me as I continued to puke all the alcohol I had consumed tonight out. After I picked myself up off the floor with Nick's help, they basically dropped me on my bed. I groaned and rolled over, but Nick pulled me back toward them.
"I'm gonna go get something to get your makeup off with and Josh is going to get you water, okay?"
I nodded.
Josh exited my room and Nick came back shortly with makeup wipes and when he realized I wasn't getting anything done he took them from me and took my makeup off for me.
"How do I get these off?" He asked, referencing my lashes.
"Just rip them off"
He scrunched his face and then gently pulled the strips off my eyelids.
"Gross" He chuckled, which caused me to giggle.
"What the fuck is going on?" I heard from the doorway but I couldn't really focus in on who it was because my vision was blurry.
"Who is that?" I asked, squinting my eyes.
"Your boyfriend?" Jaden asked.
"Oh" I smiled. "Hi cutie" I held my arms out for Jaden but he declined.
"What's going on?"
"Me and Josh were trying to get her to bed because she's realllly drunk. Josh was supposed to get water and i'm 'trying' to get her makeup off"
"I can do it" Jaden insisted.
"I tried looking for you but I couldn't see you and she was stumbling pretty bad. I don't want you to think I was trying to-"
"It's fine, man. I got it from here" Jaden insisted.
Nick didn't say anything else and left after that.
"Why so mean?" I pouted.
"I'm not being mean" Jaden said, laying down next to me.
"You're being moody tonight and I don't know why" I sighed.
"I'm just annoyed Zoey"
"Jaden"
"What?"
"Help me up. I need to change clothes"
He walked over to my side and helped me up, tossing me a t-shirt and helping me get undressed.
"Don't get any ideas mister" I joked, but Jaden didn't find it funny.
I slipped the t-shirt on and got back in bed.
"Why did it need to be him to help you? I was outside with Bryce you could've gotten me"
"It's not a big deal Jaden" I mumbled.
"It is to me, though"
"Is it going to be like this every time he's around?"
"Just forget it Zoe"
I rolled my eyes. Good thing he couldn't see me because my back was faced away from him.
"Maybe we shouldn't be together then" I whispered to myself.
"What?"
"Nothing"