26

I rolled over and noticed Jaden was already up.
I picked my phone up and looked at the time. 10:29am. At least I got a good six hours of sleep.
I quickly showered and brushed my teeth, changing into my clothes for the day.
I went downstairs to see Jaden on the phone. I smiled at him before grabbing a cup of coffee and doing outside to sit at the pool.
"Oh hey." I smiled. "No sleep?"
"Just woke up." Nick laughed, pointing to his messy morning hair. "What are you doing today?"
"No plans." I shrugged.
"Wanna go eat with me or something?" He asked.
"Sure." I nodded.
"Cool, maybe in a couple hours?" He asked.
"I nodded again, smiling, and getting up to go see if Jaden was off the phone yet.
"Morning!" I sang, hugging him from behind.
"Morning Zoe." He smiled.
"What are you up to?"
"Just got off the phone with the boys. So... I have some meetings I need to get back for, would you hate me if I left this afternoon?"
"Not at all. Go do your thing. Besides, Nick asked me to go eat with him later." I cringed.
"Oooooh, damn girl you waste no time." He laughed.
"Not like that." I rolled my eyes. "Just friends!"
"And that's what we said but then you basically sucked my face off." He joked.
I scrunched my nose, and then we both busted out laughing.
"Can you help me pack? I suck at it."
"Sure thing." I laughed.