59

"What's up bit- whoa" I gasped, stopping dead in my tracks when I walked in the front door.
"Oh fu- sorry" Josh gasped back, pulling the blanket up over his body.
"In the living room? Really?"
"Yeah uh- I didn't think you guys would be coming home so soon if you know what I mean" He smirked.
"Gross. Hurry and put pants on because Jaden will be in any minute."
I turned around for the time being considering.
"Okay you can turn around now. How did it go?"
"I'm sure you already knew what was going to happen but we're official now" I smiled.
"Yessss" He held his hand up for a high five but retracting it after thinking about it further, causing me to awkwardly laugh.
"What's the plan tonight?" He asked.
"I don't know?" I shrugged. "Wait"
"Party?"
"Party" I nodded.
We were rummaging through the kitchen after finding all the alcohol we had in the house. It wasn't enough for a party but we all knew Bryce would bring enough for a hundred people so we were good.
"What's going on?" Jaden asked, walking in the kitchen.
"Party" Josh answered.
"How was your family?"
"Same old. Good, I guess." He shrugged.
"Do I need to text everyone?" I asked.
"Yeah, please" Josh said.

About an hour later, people started rolling in and the  alcohol was flowing.
Some of the Hype House was here, along with Sway, and then some people I didn't know. I was standing in between Jaden's legs as he sat down in a bar stool when I heard my name through the crowd.
"Hey Nick" I smiled.
"What's up guys" He awkwardly smiled.
"Hey man" Jaden said, with no emotion.
"Is Ry here?" I asked.
"Yeah we came together, he's somewhere around here"
I nodded and smiled, leaving Jaden to go find him but Jaden grabbed my hand.
"Want me to go with you?"
"Nah I'm fine" I reassuringly smiled, but he didn't looked convinced for some reason and I didn't know why.
I looked in the living room but didn't see Ryland. He wasn't in the front yard either so I checked out by and pool and to no surprise, there he was with Tony and some other people.
"Hey bitch"
"Sup Zoe" He smiled and winked.
"Already drunk?" I asked, laughing.
"Yep. You're not? We gotta change that" He said, handing me a bottle of crown apple. "Shot time"
"Bleh" I frowned but decided to do it anyway, immediately regretting it.
"That's the Zoey I know" Ryland looked impressed. "What's been up with you?"
"Well I'm dating Jaden now"
"Wait really? I didn't see that coming to be honest. Dude was so deep in the friend zone I didn't think he was ever coming out"
"Shut up" I rolled my eyes. "Ew, I'm super fucking drunk now"
"More shots?" He asked, basically putting the bottle to my mouth.

I stumbled back inside, in search of a familiar face. I didn't see Jaden, but instead saw Nick and Josh standing in the living room talking. I made my way through the crowd, music blaring causing my head to pound.
"Jesus Zoe, how drunk are you?" Nick asked as I stumbled into him.
"Ryland" I groaned. "Shots"
"Yeah she's drunk as fuck" Josh observed.
"We need to get you to bed" Nick said. "And maybe make you puke"
"You take one arm and I'll take the other" Josh nodded.