70

I was woken up abruptly by Nick shaking me.
"What?" I yelled.
"Zoey we're naked."
"Okay?" I questioned. "Oh shit wait what?"
"Did we?"
"FUCK!" I yelled.
"Shh." Nick put his hand over my mouth."Don't let the whole house know"
"I mean, why else would we be...? You know."
"Naked. Yeah, I know."
"Damn..."
"Here" He tossed me his t-shirt. "Put this on"
"What? Don't like what you see?" I joked.
"If you don't put clothes on soon we may do it again" He stared.
"Okay shirts on" I rolled my eyes. "Should we uh-?"
"Talk about it? Yeah probably." He sighed. "Honestly... I'm not ready for a relationship."
My heart sank.
"I want to do it right this time. You've been single for only a week or two and I'm still not completely over what Amelie put me through and what I put you through on top of it all. I just want to take it slow. Taking it slow meaning like not doing what we did last night."
I giggled. "Fair enough. It might be kind of hard though considering you've slept in my room every night since I moved in..."
"I mean, I can sleep in my room again if you want me to?"
"No." I quickly said.
"That's what I thought." He laughed. "I do love you a lot, though."
"I love you too." I smiled. "Do you want coffee?"
He nodded and I left my room to go to the kitchen and get us a cup.
"I'm guessing last night went well?" Chase laughed.
"Good morning to you too." I rolled my eyes. "What do you mean?"
"You're wearing the shirt Nick had on last night"
"Oh" I blushed. "It was interesting."
"MY SHIP IS BACK" Ryland yelled.
"Keep it down bitch I just came down here for coffee" I laughed. "We have to go to my mom's new house later so we won't be around today"
"Already doing couple stuff again" Chase smirked.
"You forget we're basically family" I rolled my eyes.
"That sounds gross" Ryland laughed, and so did we.

I did my usual routine but stepped up my outfit game a little for today considering I was meeting my mom's boyfriend for the first time.
Once I finished up my mascara and added some lipgloss, I walked into the living room area to see Nick already waiting on me.
He looked good as hell. This was going to be hard...
"You look hot" He smirked, getting up and walking toward the door.
"You do too" I eyed him down.
I followed him out to the car and put my mom's address she sent me in his car gps.
"Are you nervous?" He asked, not looking away from the road.
"Not really. I mean, should I be?"
"Nah. You're just extra fidgety today."
I wasn't fidgety because I was nervous, I was super fucking fidgety because it was taking everything in my body not to kiss him right now. Ever since he told me he wanted to take things slow, it just made me want him even more than I already did. I wasn't gonna let him know that though- It may make his head even bigger.

We pulled into a driveway of a mansion. Literally one of the biggest, nicest houses I've ever seen.
"Holy shit." I gasped.
"I didn't know he was rich" Nick laughed.
We got out and walked up to the front door, ringing the door bell.
"It's been a minute maybe we're at the wrong house" I shrugged.
My mom eventually opened the door, her smile radiating a crazy amount of good energy.
"Hey mom" I smiled, hugging her.
"Hello beautiful" She grinned. "Hey Nicky"
"Guys, this is Craig. Craig, this is my daughter Zoey. And basically my other child Nick"
Me and Nick exchanged 'wtf' looks.
"Hi" I shook 'Craig's' hand.
"Nice to Meet you Zoey" He smiled. "And Nick"
"Please, come in, dinner is almost ready."
"What did you make, mom?" I asked as I sat down at the extravagant table.
"Oh, I had my staff whip something up for us." Craig said. "So, Zoey, how long have you and Nick been together?"
"Oh" I nervously laughed. "We're not together"
"I could only dream" My mom joked.
I forgot she didn't know about our whole ordeal and I internally laughed.
"My apologizes you guys, I just assumed. The way you two look at each other is how I look at your mother. It's lovely."
"Well..." Nick started.
"So, how did you guys meet?" I cut him off.