85

"Okay everybody sit your asses down and listen up" Thomas yelled.
We all lined up, walking over to the couch and sprawling out individually.
"First up, we have a new member of the Hype House. Her name is Olivia and she'll be here later today, and moving in tomorrow. Everyone be nice and welcome her to our home"
A couple people cheered and the rest nodded, agreeing.
{A/N: do you guys want to see Olivia as a friend or enemy to Zoey??"}

"Second on the list goes to Zoey and Nick" Thomas looked toward us. "We decided since no one got invited to the wedding, we would throw you guys a dinner with everyone tonight to celebrate. Reservations are at 7"
"Awww you guys" I smiled.
"And that's it for the day. See you guys later" He three up a peace sign, ending the meeting.
"I gotta find something to wear" I groaned, looking over at Nick.
"Just wear nothing" He smirked.
"Gross. Honeymoon phase" Ryland fake gagged and I laughed.

skipping the remainder of the day until dinner...

I got out of the car with Nick's help. My dress was tight and uncomfy but I felt confident so that's all that mattered I suppose.
I think we were one of the last ones here, so we told the hostess our reservation name and she took us back to a room. When we turned the corner, I saw a beautifully decorated room with banner reading "Congrats Nick & Zoey" and I smiled.
Everyone cheered when we walked in and I felt so special. All my favorite people in one place celebrating me- It felt pretty damn good.
I said hey to everyone and then looked over and saw the Sway boys.
"Aw you guys made it!" I cheered, hugging them all.
"You bitch, I had to find out you were married from Jaden" Josh dodged my hug.
"Shit" I cringed. "I'm sorry, it's been a minute hasn't it?"
"Yeah, we gotta do better Zoe." He eventually hugged me.
"And my bestieee" I hugged Jaden.
"And your favorite ex" He laughed.
"Too soon" Nick rolled his eyes smiling.
"Noah isn't here, is he?" I whispered to Jaden.
He mouthed "Hell no" and I nodded.
We all sat around the long table. Nick was to my right, Ryland to my left. Jaden and Josh across from me. I laughed more than I would've liked to in my tight ass dress but oh well.
Dinner was amazing and finally getting to celebrate my marriage felt nice. It felt like to have support from all the people I loved, although it reminded me that I wasn't able to share moments like this with my mom anymore.
We were standing around the room talking when Nick squeezed my side to get my attention.
I looked up at him.
"You okay?" He worryingly asked.
"Yep" I smiled.
"I know you're sad you're mom isn't here and there's nothing I can do to fix it, but I want you to know everyone here loves you and we're you're new family" He whispered in my ear.
This man really was my my soulmate- and mind reader.
After awhile, we all walked out of the restaurant, crowding around saying our goodbyes when some people with cameras came barging around us. Sometimes I forget all of them are 'famous' until something like this happens, but this time they weren't asking them questions, they were talking to me.
"Wait what?" I asked the guy behind the camera.
"I asked how do you feel about your ex and Nick's ex being at same restaurant as you guys? Did you know they had a baby together?"
"I-uh... What?"
"Oh man, you didn't know?"
"Hey man I think that's enough" Nick added, but it was already too late.
They were already behind us, baby carrier in hand.
"Hi Zoey, Nick" Amelie fake smiled.