55

I rolled over the next morning, surprisingly waking up feeling refreshed despite the heavy drinking I had done the night before.
For a second, I forgot I wasn't in this bed alone.
I glanced over and noticed he was awake.
"Morning Zoe" He nervously smiled.
"Good morning" I smiled warmly.
I went to get out of bed, but quickly realized I had no clothes on. Shit.
"Uhhh, can you throw me any t-shirt?"
"Nothing I haven't seen before"
I glared at home for a second before he reached down and picked it up, handing it to me.
"So Jaden.."
"I know, we should just stay friends and pretend like this didn't happen."
"That wasn't even close to what I was gonna say, but okay if that's what you want."
He looked at me confused, and then sat up in the bed, giving me all his attention.
"You didn't regret that? Like it didn't feel weird at all?"
"...no" I furrowed my eyebrows. "It felt right, actually. I think it made me realize that what I needed was right in front of me all along"
"That's a relief." He quickly smiled. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting on this."
I reached over and pecked his lips. 
"So thats okay to do then, right?"
"You can do that whenever you want." He smirked.

After we both showered (separately) and got dressed for the day, we walked out in the living room to see Josh had ordered the entire room service menu for breakfast.
"Morning Josh" I smiled, pouring myself some coffee and juice.
"Morning guys" He said. "What's the plan today?"
"Whatever is fine with me" I shrugged.
"Same here" Jaden agreed.
"Okay so I was thinking we do some shopping and then I made dinner reservations." He said, and we agreed. "Oh and I have a surprise first"
"Surprise?" Jaden questioned.
"Well, a surprise for Zoey. Don't hate me for this, I promise I'm doing the right thing."
My face was visibly confused until Josh went into his room and brought back someone. 
"Nick?" I asked.
"Hey Zoe" He smiled, walking over to hug me, and I just stood there confused.
"What's going on?" Jaden asked.
"I'm here to win you back." Nick declared, focusing his attention on me.
My entire face heated up.
Jaden doesn't know I slept with Nick.
And Nick doesn't know I slept with Jaden.
And Josh has no idea either one happened.
This can't end well.
"Huh? Did I miss something?" Jaden looked a little angry, rightfully so.
Josh explained the whole 'Amelie-lied-it's not Nick's baby-thing' and Jaden's shoulders slowly un-tensed.
"But-" Jaden started.
"I know you guys hate me right now, and I get it. But I hope this weekend is the start of me earning back everyone's trust. I just couldn't stop thinking about you after the other night and after some convincing Josh let me come"
"You guys are meant to be together after all" Josh added.
"Wait- what happened the other night?"
"Nothing" I quickly said.
"No reason to hide it, Zoe" Nick smirked.
"Damn y'all move fast" Josh joked, rolling his eyes.
"You guys hooked up?" Jaden asked.
Nick sat down on the couch proudly nodding his head.
"That's funny because-"
"Jaden can I talk to you alone?" I asked, panicking.
"Nah let me finish. That's funny, Nick. Because last night Zoey wasn't moaning your name."