95

I groaned, being woken up from my slumber. I checked my phone for the time and it was 10 am. Too fucking early. As soon as I opened my eyes, I remembered what happened last night. Well, actually this morning. I felt so stupid and embarrassed.
The doorbell rang again.
"Chill out, I'm coming damn!" I yelled angrily.
There was a note on the kitchen counter so I quickly took a glance.
My mom is apparently spending the weekend in Napa with Nick's mom and some other friends, so I had this place to myself until Monday I guess.
The door bell rang again.
I swung the door open.
"Holy shit can you chi- What are you doing here."
"Can we talk?"
"I did plenty for the both of us last night. Goodbye" I swung the door closed but it was stopped.
"Sure, walk right in." I rolled my eyes.
I followed Nick to the couch and sat down as far away as I could.
"I don't bite" He huffed.
"Yeah but you cheat"
"Chill"
If I could describe my facial expression, it would simply be ????.
"How do we fix this?" He asked. I finally looked up at him and holy shit he looked rough. Messy hair, heavy eyes, and his face was red.
"Do we even fix it at this point" I calmly said.
"I didn't actually cheat on you, you know."
"Then why did I get a phone call begging me to come because things were 'getting bad'?"
"It just looked bad, I'll be honest. I just saw you on Instagram all dressed up and I was jealous. I figured you were out somehow doing something without me, like a date."
"A date?? Nick we're married. You're my literal husband. Why the fuck would I be on a date? I posted that picture because I was tired of crying and needed a change of scenery. That was the dress I wore the night we first got married? I wanted you to see it and maybe realize you missed me or something but holy shit you don't pick up on things."
"Damn" He cringed. "I spent all day crying in my, I mean our room, and I saw that picture and I figured I needed you to see I or also have fun if you could too.."
"I guess you could say beating Olivia's ass was fun?" I rolled my eyes. "I can never be seen at 'home' again. I made such an ass out of myself that I don't know how I'm ever going to fix it."
"Well... Olivia deserved that. Apparently this whole time she had been plotting ways to break us up according to Kouvr. Everything else I did was the stupidest thing of the stupid things ever done. I reacted poorly when I shouldn't have let you leave that day and I'm sorry but baby, you need to come home. That's the only way we'll ever be able to fix this."
"I don't know. It's just... we can't go back to normal like nothing happened. I mean my fight video is all over every possible publication and social media. We have so far to go to fix our relationship. It's just-"
"Let me try something. If it doesn't change something for you, I'll leave."
I nodded reluctantly.
Before I knew it, Nick's hands were holding my face and his lips were on mine. I thought about pulling away at first, but the familiar butterflies once again fluttered in my stomach.
I was in some type of trance, because I don't even remember going into the bedroom. I didn't even realize my clothes were being removed one by one. And I didn't realize what happened until I woke up later on wrapped in my husband's arms.
Shit.