30

"So you're telling me, that this man Nick Austin, is scared of the dark?!" Bryce joked.
"I- I think I just spilled the beans" I giggled, sipping on yet another beer.
"I'm never letting that one go that's for sure" Ryland added in.
"Hey look it's mr. scared of the dark!" Jaden laughed as Nick now stood beside me.
"Are you fucking serious Zoe"
"I'm sorrrryyy" I slurred. "I hope you still love me"
"I think it's time to get you back home and to bed" He announced.
"No." I frowned. "I'm having so much funnn"
"Let's go" He interlocked our fingers. "Its time to go"
"Nick fucking sucks" Jaden pouted.
"Right? Nick is no fun" I scrunched my nose.
"Bye everyone!! Bye Jaden!! I love you all so much!!"
"Bye Zoe" Bryce laughed.
"Zoeyyyyy" Ryland nodded.
"Love you!!!!!" Jaden slurred back.
Nick shut my car door and walked around to his side, sitting down and starting the car.
"How much did you drink? Are you hungry?"
"Sooo hungry. I want two double cheeseburgers, a large fry and a sprite. Mcdonald's please"
"Yes ma'am."
Nick handed me the bag of food, sitting my drink down in the cup holder, and continuing the drive back home.
He helped me inside, letting my eat my food on his bed and then assisting me to the bathroom to take my makeup off and change clothes.
I flopped down on his side of the bed, forcing him to walk around to the other side and lay down.
"Nick"
"Yes Zoey?" He whispered.
"Thank you for taking care of me" I rolled over and hugged him.
"You're welcome. Now please go to sleep" He bluntly said, he was obviously done with me.
"I love youuuuu" I drug out. "You are so hot I just want you to fuck me but we can't because we're friends but one day we can right"
Nick chuckled to his self.
"Good night Zoey, I love you too"