69

"I know"
"Yeah?"
"Me too."
"And?" I was anticipating what he was going to say next but he didn't say anything. His arms were on either side of my legs on the bed, his face inching toward mine.
His lips hovered over mine, feeling his breath on mine causing my face to heat up and butterflies in my stomach.
Right as I thought he was definitely going to kiss me, he kissed my cheek instead.
"I'll see you later" He winked.
"Oh you fucking asshole" I groaned, falling backwards onto my bed.

Ignoring my sexual frustration, I decided to unpack the rest of my boxes to get it off my mind.
I finally finished un-packing and my room was starting to look really good. I was happy with the outcome.
Ryland came in about the time I finished.
"Hey Zoe" He said, jumping and landing on my bed.
"Hey Ry what's up"
"Just chillin. I'm bored. And I need the tea when are you and Nicky getting back together?"
"I don't know. I just broke up with Jaden a week ago and I'm sure he isn't over the whole Amelie thing yet so maybe we should take it slow"
"Yeah but like we all know you guys are going to end up together"
"Maybe" I shrugged.
"Anyways... Wanna get drunk?"
"That sounds like an awful idea" I scrunched my face. "I'm in"

Per usual, Ryland was heavy handed with the alcohol and I was on the verge of blacking out yet again. But so was half of the house too. Nick was actually drinking for once so he was having a good time also.
I forgot how clingy drunk Nick was, but I'm not complaining one bit.
"Zoeyyyy" Nick wrapped his arm around my neck, pulling me close.
"You're so pretty" He whispered in my ear.
"Thank you" I smiled, whispering back.
"You guys" Nick yelled, quickly gaining everyone's attention. "This is the love of my life" He pointed to me.
"We know" Chase yelled.
"Good. So nobody try to steal her because I'll kill you" He announced.
"Nick" I laughed. "Shhhh"
"You shh" He pouted. "I'm drunk"
"I know." I pulled him down next to me to sit. "Do you want to go to bed?"
"With you?" He perked up.
"Sure." I sighed.
With Nick's arm wrapped around my neck, I dragged him to bed. It wasn't easy considering I was heavily intoxicated and so was he but for the first time in a long time Nick was more drunk than me.
"Babyyyy" He held his hands up for me to lay beside him.
"I gotta take my makeup off and then I'll be right back"
I rushed through my skincare routine and then changed into a big tee and walked back into my room.
Nick had ditched his shirt and I was not complaining. Drunk me was not complaining one bit.
I laid down beside him and Nick smirked.
"What?"
He didn't answer me. Instead, he grabbed my face and kissed me. It was a deep, passionate, lust-filled kiss.
"I've been waiting to do that for so long" He smiled.
"Do it again" My bold ass said.
The kiss deepened somehow. I didn't know that was possible until tonight. I ended up straddling him and my t-shirt was off, Nick kissing my neck.
Yeah, I wasn't complaining at all.