34

I was currently chomping down on my pasta that everyone brought me because I hadn't eaten in a really long time and I was starving.
It was now midnight and somehow everyone talked the nurse into letting them stay way past visiting hours.
"You guys, you need to stop being so loud. You're going to wake Nick up" Ondreaz said.
About that time, Nick opened his eyes and a smile formed on his face when he saw everyone sitting around him.
"Morning sunshine" Ryland joked.
"Hey guys" He smiled. "What time is it?"
"Midnight" Alex said looking at his watch.
"How did you guys sneak in?"
"We brought food for the nurse at the desk" Tony laughed and we all laughed along too.
"You guys should go home and get some sleep" Nick said. "And take Zoey home with you too"
"I told you I'm not leaving!" I defended. "I'll go home in the morning when you do."
Nick playfully rolled his eyes but complied.
"Okay but for real, I think we're gonna go back home, we're tired." Tony said.
"Thanks guys." Nick smiled. "Now that I think about it, some alone time with my girl friend would be nice"
"You guys are back together?!" Chase chimed in and I felt my cheeks heat up, considering I wasn't his favorite person.
"Yes" I hesitantly answered.
"I'm happy for you guys" He smiled.
"Thanks, man" Nick smiled back.
Everyone smiled and waved, disappearing around the corner as the door shut behind them.
I slid closer to Nick and grabbed his hand, squeezing it.
"Feeling okay?" I asked.
"Something could make it better" He winked.
I raised my eyebrows, waiting for him to tell me how.
"Come cuddle with me"
I smiled, climbing up in the hospital bed and squeezing into the small available space. Nick wrapped his arm around my back, pulling me closer and pecking my lips.
"I love you" He whispered in between kisses.
"I love you so much" I kissed him again. "Please don't do anything stupid like this ever again though"
"You have a deal, baby"