79

I opened my eyes, adjusting to the light in the room. I felt the comfortable arms of the man I loved wrapped around my body and heard him softly snoring next to me.
I smiled to myself and took it all in, not wanting to get up.
As if he was right on cue, Nick shuffled in the bed and groaned, stretching and slowly waking up.
"Morning baby" He whispered in my ear, giving my visible chills.
I rolled over to face him and smiled. "Good morning"
"What's the plan today?" I asked, snuggling up to him, burying my face in his chest.
"It's a surprise" He whispered back, softly playing with my hair. "I'll make breakfast, you get ready. And where something dressy"
"Okay" I suspiciously smiled.
I hopped in the shower, going through my routine and getting out when I was done, throwing a towel around my body and hair.
I put on my makeup, deciding to go all out for once and look cute. I dried my hair and curled it, running my fingers through it to make it wavy.
I dug through my suitcase and found the dress I packed, pairing it with some hoop earrings and slipping on my shoes. When I was ready, I walked downstairs to eat breakfast.
"You look... stunning" Nick eyed me down.
"Thank you" I kissed his lips quickly.
"Damn, pancakes, eggs and bacon? AND mimosas? Already trying to get me drunk?" I smirked.
"Something like that" He winked. "I'm going to shower real quick, enjoy your breakfast"
I nodded, pouring syrup on my pancakes and starting to eat.
About the time I finished eating and cleaning up, I was on my third mimosa and slightly tipsy at 10am but whatever.
Nick came down a moment or two later, dressed to the nines.
"Holy shit you look good" I stared at him with wide eyes. "Why so dressed up?"
"I do? I didn't notice" He smirked.
"Cocky ass." I rolled my eyes.
"Ready to go?"
"Yep" I innocently smiled.

"Okay at least give me one hint" I begged.
"Nooooo" Nick repeated, for the fourth time. "We're almost there I swear"
"Fine" I pouted. I hated car rides.

Nick finally pulled into a parking lot, and parked the car. I still couldn't tell what it was yet but I still followed him inside, after he opened my car door for me first of course. I wonder what was up with him being such a gentleman all of a sudden.
He opened the door for me and my jaw dropped.
No way.