88

"You look stunning." My mom smiled as she zipped my dress, which fit perfectly by the way.
"Oh my god"
"You agree?" She laughed.
"I tried this dress on already"
"What do you mean?"
"With Jaden. We passed by a bridal boutique after coffee one day and this is the dress I fell in love with. He must've know, wow they played me" I laughed.
"According to Nick, he's been planning this since the day after you two got married"
"Whoa." I stood there in amazement. "Mom, this dress cost way too much"
"Oh... trust me, I know. I wrote the check for it"
I hugged her tightly.
"You ready?"
"Never been more ready for anything in my life"
She opened the dressing room door at the venue and I walked out as she held the door.
I hadn't gotten a chance to check the venue out yet, but so far I was crazy impressed.
Somehow, Nick had gotten every detail right about my dream wedding.
He really is my soulmate.

I stood outside the double doors, hearing music playing, awaiting my arrival.
The double doors slowly opened and I began walking arm and arm with my mom.
My nerves rose higher and higher as I saw everyone in the room looking at me, but all my nerves went away as soon as I locked eyes with Nick.
I couldn't contain my smile as he tearfully smiled at me. I noticed Ryland standing beside Nick, And Jaden on the other side, standing beside where I was going to. I hugged my mom as I reached my spot and stood right in front of Jaden.
"You bitch, you knew" I whispered in his direction. He just laughed, shrugging it off.
The officiant started talking. I didn't realize it was Thomas until then. That wasn't what I was expecting but it was funny.
I zoned out until Nick grabbed my hand.
"Ready to do this?"
"Absolutely" I smiled.
"Nick you may now say your vows"
"Zoey, my love. I know you aren't one for the sappy stuff, and you already know how I feel, but you are the absolute love of my life. I'm so glad you gave me chance after chance to prove myself to you, and I'm so glad I got it right this time. I can't wait to spend together with you making memories. I love you more than anything in this world."
I blinked my tears away.
"And Zoey"
"Well, I didn't exactly get the chance to write down vows or anything considering this is a complete surprise" I laughed. "But nevertheless, this is the most amazing thing you could've ever done for me, and I am so incredibly lucky. If we're being honest here, part of me has always hoped that we ended up together. And to be honest, I manifested that beautifully. You are caring, honest, loving, and you have the biggest heart of anyone. It doesn't hurt that you're the hottest man I've ever met too. I love you so much and I can't wait for our future"
Nick smiled directly at me, squeezing my hand.
"Do you, Nick Austin, take Zoey to be your lawfully wedded wife? To cherish and love her through sickness and health, for better or for worse?"
"I do"
"And Zoey, do you take Nick to be your lawfully wedded husband, Do you promise to cherish and love him through sickness and health, for better or for worse?"
"Yes I do"
"Well, with that, I now pronounce you two husband and wife- again. Congrats guys! You may now kiss your bride, Nick"
Nick wasted zero time grabbing my face and bringing it to his, kissing me passionately, almost forgetting we were in front of at least one- hundred people, pulling away and laughing as soon as he realized.