17

Time skip to the airport...

Nick help me step up onto the stairs to the plane. I walked up, Nick following closely behind to be met with some familiar and not so familiar faces. Ryland walked up to us, hugging me and doing his handshake with Nick.
"What's up lovebirds?" Ryland joked.
"I'm guessing you told him." Nick laughed, turning his attention toward me.
I walked to the next available seat, sitting down beside Avani and a girl who I had never seen before.
"Hi beautiful." I smiled, side hugging Avani.
"Hey Zoey!" She smiled. "This is my best friend Amelie."
"Hey!" I smiled. "Nice to meet you, you're so pretty"
"Thanks" She blankly said, confusing me. I shrugged it off and turned around toward Nick laying my head on his shoulder.
"So, who are all these people?"
"Okay. So you know the Hype House, right?"
I nodded.
"And that's Sway" He pointed over to the left. "That's Bryce on the far left, then Jaden, Josh, Nessa- shes Josh's girlfriend, Griffin, Kio and Olivia- his girlfriend and you know Anthony from Avani."
"Okay. That's kind of a lot to take in." I laughed.
Almost every single guy on this plane was insanely attractive, what the hell was in the LA water?
The plane eventually took off, leaving some people sleeping and the Sway boys getting drunk in the back of the plane. I was cuddled up with Nick with me headphones in as he talked to some of his friends. I eventually dozed off, waking up with just about an hour left on the plane.

The plane eventually landed, and we made our way off the private plane, immediately getting into sprinter vans. We had three since there were so many of us. I really could get used to traveling like this, we didn't even have to wait in the crazy airport lines.
After about an hour driving, we made it to the resort. It was huge. We were met in the lobby with people offering us drinks, instantly checking us in. I was handed mine and Nick's room key, and we made our way up the elevator to our room.
We crowded in the elevator with the Sway boys, since they were on the same floor as us.
"So Nick, this is your girlfriend?" I think it was Bryce who asked.
"Yeah. I'm Zoey" I smiled.
"Dude you're dating way out of your league" Jaden laughed.
Nick put up his middle finger up in return, earning a laugh from me.
"Definitely a step up from that bitch" Josh stepped in.
"Who?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "I didn't know you had an ex"
"I don't." Nick blankly said, staring Josh down who had his arms up in surrender. "I had a thing with Amelie awhile ago"
I felt my face heat up out of embarrassment, how did I not know that?
The elevator was now silent, an awkward silent. I looked and felt so stupid.
It finally dinged, opening up to our floor. I followed Nick down the hallway, walking into our huge suite. It was almost bigger than my entire house back home. As Nick laid out things down in the bedroom, I roamed around the room checking it out before laying down on the bed for a second. Nick laid down beside me, trying to cuddle but I pushed him away.
"Are you seriously mad?" He scoffed.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Because it wasn't that serious. We talked for a minute and it never went anywhere"
"Did you have sex with her?" I stared him down.
"Why does that matter?"
"I mean I feel like I deserve to know?"
"Yeah."
I didn't reply, we just laid there in silence.
"Cool, so if you're not gonna talk to me I'm going down to Chase's room to hang with people who will." He got up, taking his room key and exiting.