37

"Hey baby?" Nick asked, lifting up a little from the bed.
"Yeah?" I leaned up off his chest, looking at him.
"Okay so don't take this the wrong way"
I scrunched my face in confusion. "What?"
"I'm... um.... can we uh?" He looked down, toward the lower part of his body. "Kiss me"
I laughed, knowing exactly what he was talking about. I decided to use this as an opportunity to tease him a little, considering he couldn't exactly do anything about it.
I complied, bringing my lips to his and kissing him passionately.
As it deepened, he pulled me on top of him, causing me to straddle him and grind on him a little. He moaned into the kiss, his length growing as he did.
I started kissing his neck and palming him a little, stopping every now and then to tease him.
I eventually slid his shirt off along with mine, sliding his shorts down and licking the tip, causing him to tilt his head back. I continued with that for a moment, making him impatient.
"Zoey" He moaned. "Please"
I stopped. "Please what?"
I continued licking around the tip, and up and down his length.
Before I knew it, Nick pushed my head all the way down causing me to take it all in.
Okay, well maybe he could do something about it.
*skipping most of smut because everyone always complains lol*
I felt him twitch in my mouth, releasing, and letting out a long sigh as I swallowed it all. I leaned back up, kissing him again, feeling satisfied with myself.
"Sit on my face" Nick smirked, his face filled with lust.
"What?"
No one had ever said that to me before.
"Sit. on. my. face." Nick demanded, and I complied.
And.... wow. If I didn't already love him, I definitely do now.

We both passed out after our little moment, waking up rather early the next morning.
I rolled over and saw Nick on his phone.
"Morning beautiful" He smiled.
"Morning babe" I smiled back, closing my eyes yet again.
I got up, quickly showering and doing my self care routine. I picked out a t-shirt and some shorts and then helped Nick shower really quick. After we got him dressed, we went into the kitchen to eat some breakfast.
Most everyone was up, which was surprisingly because it was only 9:30.
"Morning guys" Chase smiled.
"Morning!" I cheered.
Alex helped Nick sit down at the island and I made us both some eggs and bacon.
Everyone sat around eating breakfast or drinking coffee, talking amongst themselves.
"Hey Zoey, do you wanna come shopping with me today?" Avani asked.
"I wish I could" I pouted. "But someone's gotta take care of this guy" I pointed to Nick.
"Zoey go have fun I'll be fine, I promise" Nick said.
"Yeah, we can all help him out. Go have fun, you've been cooped up in the house with Nick for a week" Ondreaz said.
"Well.... if you guys insist." I hesitated. "Shopping sounds fun"