C H A P T E R O N E

"So, you're gonna hit right?" Dante questioned and I damn near choked on my burrito at his blunt ass.

"The hell are you talking about, D?" He shrugged while dipping his fries into the ketchup.

"I mean... she asked for your number and said she want you to show her some moves. That's like an automatic invite to fuck some rich pussy." I shook my head softly and continued to eat, not even attention to his weird ass. "I'm just saying. If you got away with fucking Tati twice, you can fuck Rihanna."

"I aint get away with shit." I sighed and raised my eyes, watching my girlfriend strut across the grass with her other sorors as they practiced for the upcoming game this Friday. They'd be performing during halftime and it was a big deal considering this was the first game of the season. "We broke up for an entire week this time.. I think it's getting serious."

I slowly looked up at him with a smirk, simultaneously we both fell into a laugh. "You a damn fool, you know that girl ain't never leaving you. She too in love." I wrapped up the rest of my burrito with a knowing nod. "You gon have to run through all the Zeta's before she decide to leave you so, what's that leave, two more girls?"

Smacking my lips, I pushed his shoulder as I raised off of the bench. "I ain't sleep with that many Zeta's shut up, just Tati and.. a few others." He hummed sarcastically as I shoved my food into the bag, I flipped him off while walking away. "I'll see you at practice negro."

"Yeah whatever. Tell Ni I said whats up."

After jogging down the steep grass slope where the girls were taking a break, I snuck up behind Aniya and wrapped my arms around her as I picked her up and spun her around. "Y/n." She giggled, cupping my face when I sat her back down. "I thought you had a class."

"It got cancelled so I thought I'd swing by, say whats up." A smile spread across her lips as she leaned up, connecting our lips until a cleared throat sounded. I pulled back and the leader of the Aka's gave me a look, her arms crossed. "Aye, what's up Bre?" She continued to stare at me so I stepped back from Aniyah with my hands raised. "Alright I got it, respect."

"Don't you have your own step to rehearse?"

I smirked and playfully got in my stance as I raised my shaka sign, which was our hand symbol, as I called out. "Alphas, We!" Immediately I heard faint sounds of barking that gradually grew louder, my smirk widening when Brenda rolled her eyes as some of the wandering boys came out of nowhere, including Dante. "We what?" They all fell in line and I eyed each of them before turning forward, holding my arms up in the resting step position. "I said.. we what?!"

The girls all watched, some others stopping as we started to do our step in the middle of the quad while shouting our chant. "We represent the ice cold brothers of A Phi A, we got that ice cold fever all in our body. We represent the.."

As we came to the end, they all started to do the 'who who who' sound that people said resembled a dogs bark. "Who you with?" I called out.

"Ice!" They responded loudly and I smirked, repeating myself as I faced Brenda and the others. "Who you with?- Ice! Godammit, who she with?" Aniya rolled her eyes but bit her lip to hold in her smile as we all sung out 'Iceee' together. "Yeah buddy." I gave each of my brothers a high five before dismissing them, looking at Brenda again with a nod. "We always rehearsed and ready." I then glanced at Niband nodded my head at her. "I'll see you tonight baby."

She nodded quickly with a wide smile but Brenda snapped and pointed at the line so she quickly cleared her throat and got back focused. But, I saw her continuously looking up at me from the corner of her eye. Cute.