PT.2 C H A P T E R TWENTY

So, if the livestream didn't make it clear, this sure did.

@Rihanna: Mr. n Mrs. Smith wit a twist 👑 #BlackFenty is out for all you gangstas and lovas out there ❤️

 Smith wit a twist 👑 #BlackFenty is out for all you gangstas and lovas out there ❤️

@Navyfam: "Mrs." Already 👀

@Rihanna: basically I mean 🤷🏽‍♀️ @Navyfam

@badgaal3000: oh shit.. I thought y'all was just doing that shit talk that couples do the "wifey, we married but not really" type shit- @Y/n you really proposed?? Are y'all really engaged??

@Y/n: well we not entangled sis

@lilbobitch: @Y/n does Rihanna run your account cause I swear this isn't how you use to talk or clap back.. 😗

@Rihanna: You wanna be me soooo bad damn @Y/n 🤣🤣

@Y/n: Correction. *under you

@Nvyordie: LMAOOO bruh I love Y/n with a passion frfr she's livin the life I wish I could 🤧

@DanteBJ: Bruh can y'all give us a straight answer damn. I wanna know if you guys are engaged or not!

@Y/n: Dante stfu 😂 you know damn well my knee still hurts from all that kneelin

@RobsY/n: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I knew it was true but just that CONFIRMED confirmation makes my heart explode. I'm so happy for them omg

@Demcrackas69: Bruh @TheShadeRoom @TMZ y'all better leave these niggas ALONE now. They engaged, they happy, fuck off wit the bullshit or I'm fightin

"Damn right." I raised my head with a smile as Robyn pushed my phone to the side and straddled my lap. "I just had to turn my phone off because I got mad calls and texts out of nowhere."

I chuckled and shook my head. "Mad? Oh you from the City now? Disrespectful." She slid her arms around my neck and tilted her head. "Who you talking to from New York huh? Bet that nigga's a dub."

"Shut up, you're my only nigga." she huffed out and laid her head on my shoulder, arms tightening around my neck. "I gotta show you something." Her lips pressed to my neck before she pulled back with a scarf in her hand.

"What's that for?" I asked wearily when she raised it to my eyes. "Rob-"

"Trust me." She mumbled and wrapped it around my eyes with a knot in the back. "Come on." She raised me up and started walking me out of the bedroom.

I held my hands out in front of me, not liking that I was walking through my own home without the ability to see. What kinda shot was this?

"Put your hands down, you act like you don't trust me."

"That's because I don't trust you. You know you'd run my ass into a wall on purpose, babe." I mumbled and the low laugh she let out let me know I was right. "How much further?"