PT.2 C H A P T E R THIRTY-FIVE

"And you be safe. Don't drink the water, always take a water bottle to the restaurants." I snorted at my mom words. "What? We can't drink that overseas water, our body isn't made for it."

"Ma," I rested my hands on her shoulders. "I toured the world, remember? I know." She sighed and nodded before grabbing my head before pressing a kiss to my forehead. "I'll definitely visit and we'll definitely be back out before the delivery, okay?"

"I know. You're just so.. grown. It still gets to me sometimes." She stepped back and smiled while holding my arms at a distance. "This is great though. You guys need some you time, just time to be a family. No drama or ex's popping up." Definitely that. "Just because you're a whole country away doesn't mean I don't want my Sunday phone calls still."

I nodded with a hum. "Sunday's are always reserved for you and God, mama. Don't worry about that." I playfully pushed her reading glasses up before glancing at my siblings. "And hey, just because I'm gone doesn't mean you stop working. I expect to hear you on the radio and I expect to see your videos blow. Alright?"

Jay and Aaliyah nodded. "I actually just made my YouTube channel for music videos." Aaliyah said with a smile. "I'm calling it Lyrical Lemonade."

"I have no idea what that means." I mumbled and she nodded.

"Exactly." I gave her a look before pushing her head back slightly. What a weirdo. "You know in London there no football right? Just soccer and rugby."

I sighed with a nod. "Yeah, I gotta watch ESPN on my computer to see my teams. It'll be worth it though. I know this will be good for us."

After hugging my siblings again, I gave my mom the tightest hug and watched them walk off to their cars. "I love you guys!" I called out with a frown. "Be safe!"

They waved and got into their cars before driving away. Man I was gonna miss them.

I shook my head and grabbed the last suitcase from the front door and walked over to the car.

"I can't believe you're leaving me.." Dante mumbled and frowned as I pushed the suitcase into the trunk. "After everything we've been through? Did the last eight years mean nothing to you?"

I slowly looked up at him before playing along. "I know baby.. we just have different paths. It's not you.. it's me." He started to fake cry so I leaned forward to hug him but he pushed me back.

"Don't touch me!"

"But baby.." I pulled him into a hug and held him tightly, my chest rumbling with laughter.

"What the hell?" We both stopped acting and looked up as Rob and his girl stared at us in confusion.

I cleared my throat and pulled back, my shoulders shrugging as he dusted off my shirt. "Ima see you G." He mumbled and I punched his shoulder with a nod.

"Fasho slime. Stay up." I glanced over and we waited for the girls to leave before pulling one another into a another hug. "I'll call you all the time homie."

"We still working out together right? No homo."

I chuckled and patted his back twice before pulling back. "You know it." I stepped back and sighed softly. "I'm gonna miss you.. for real. Even though you live in New York, it feels like you're always here. Or I'm there."

He nodded in agreement. "I know. But we'll be straight. Take care of your family, rejuvenate." I chuckled softly and nodded as he pushed me back slightly. "I'm sure I'll find a reason to fly to London. I'll just stop by to get some scones or something."