C H A P T E R TWENTY-FOUR

I will never get over how cute Rihanna and Melissa are man. I just might have to go ahead &make a damn video of my favorite clips from them cause they're funny af. Okay, back to the fucking story.

-

Rihanna's POV

I kissed up Y/n's back, feeling her body raise and dropped with heavy breaths. Her skin was hot under my lips as I trailed my kisses over the back of her neck, smirking to myself when she muttered my name in exhaustion.

Stopping at her ear, I felt her shiver slightly when I whispered, "You done?" Incoherent mumbles left her lips as she twitched slightly, something she did subconsciously when she was seconds from passing out. "Are you sure?"

Her eyelids fluttered, still shut, so I pressed a soft kiss to her shoulder before pulling back and rolling over to look at the clock on my phone. Four am. Shiit. Climbing out of the bed, I pulled her long sleeved shirt over my head (a shirt that was to be released with her collection, I got all the shit first of course.) And though I did have my own, what kind of girlfriend would I be to wear my shit when I could wear her shit, amiright?

As I walked out of the door, I winced slightly at the tension in my ass. When I said a night.. I meant all night and she didn't let me (or my ass) down. I can't remember going that long ever and funnily enough, it wasn't even hard. Well, keeping up with her drunk-wild ass got a little challenging at times but almost every time I thought I was out for the count, she did something new that had me dripping Niagara Falls again. And I ended up coming out on top. Literally, I watched the energy drain from her as I rode her ass into oblivion. It was great.

I ended up in the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of wine when I heard soft music coming from my rooftop. Melissa. I carried my glass up the stairs and out onto the outside deck to find her sitting in the jacuzzi with a lit blunt. She heard the door close and looked up with a smirk. "The screamer stops screaming!"

"Shut up." I laughed out before sitting across from her and letting my feet dip into the hot water. "Was I really that loud?" I asked and she simply gave me a look before moving forward and handing me her blunt.

"I was contemplating if I should go in to see if you were dying or not 'cause it hit like the three hour mark. Then you screamed 'don't fucking stop' and I didn't want to be the one dying. So.. I turned my ass back around." I groaned and took a pull, my head shaking.

"Shit.. well I can't be quiet even if I tried." Her eyes probed mine and I silently knew what she was asking so I locked the blunt between my lips before holding my my hands, my forefingers across from each other as I demonstrated Y/n's length.

Her eyes widened, jaw dropping. "For true, bitch?" I nodded and handed her the blunt back. "Shit.. you still working?"

"Barely bitch, my pussy hurts." She dropped her head back with a laugh and I giggled along, taking a sip of my wine as an airy feeling wrapped around me. "But it's a good hurt, you know? Like a.. 'dick hit my soul' hurt."

"That's you always do that weird ass squat shit in the middle of walking. Your uterus be sore." I set my glass down with a snort and leaned back on my hands while looking up at the New York skyline. "She's almost too perfect." I looked back at her and she was giving me a knowing look. "Your perfect."

"Yeah.." I said, a frown growing as I moved my eyes away from her.

"What Rob?" She asked, already knowing something was up. "You doubting it again aren't you?" I didn't respond which made her huff. "Why do you compare everybody you get with to him?" I shrugged silently, truly not knowing how to answer that. I didn't even know myself.