C H A P T E R T H R E E

"Hell no." Rihanna said, making us laugh as she shook her head. "Getting through school for me was shit, what I look like going to college?"

I smacked my lips and grabbed my water bottle. "It's easy if you sleep with the hard professors." Her face scrunched up as I shrugged. "True shit.."

"You just a nasty nigga, that's it." Her head shook as she looked at my boys. "Are all you like this?"

Dante, as always, was the one to pipe up. "Nah, I'm more of a night walk on the beach, sunset watching while cuddling, red wine and roses type of guy." Rihanna smacked her lips and gave him a look as she pointed at him. "I'm serious."

"You a damn lie." She said with a snort. "So are you all in your last year or.."

Dante nodded. "I'm in this years draft though so.. hopefully I get picked up to a good team." I smiled at the excitement in his voice. Dante was no doubt one of the best college wide receivers in the nation so it was no shock that everyone already knew he was being drafted. But, to where was the big question. "I'm hoping for the Saints so I can go back to New Orleans where I'm from."

All the other boys responded, then her eyes landed on me. "I'm actually in my fifth year." Her eyebrows shot up. "I'm going for my masters so, just one more year." A smile crossed her lips as she nodded.

"You like school huh?" I shrugged and lifted the water bottle to my lips. "You good?"

"Uh yeah, I was a valedictorian in high school, aiming for cum laude."

Her jaw dropped. "For someone so idiotic, you do good in school?" The boys laughed and I waved them off. "How?"

I sighed and shook my head. "Book stuff is easy, it has nothing to do with the real world really. Just study the shit, take the test. And I'm not idiotic." She let out a 'pfft', making me roll my eyes. "What you saw with Aniya does not make me idiotic."

"You right." She nodded and pointed at me. "It makes you idiotic and a whore." I huffed, smacking Dante's hand when he pinched my cheeks before shaking my head at her.

"Anyways, back to you and college." She rolled her eyes and turned to pick up some papers. "It's a bye-week so we're throwing a party tonight at the house-"

"No." She said immediately while walking away. The guys all nodded me forward so I walked after her. "I'm not going to some damn college party."

"I'm telling you.. college parties are something else, especially a Howard party." She hummed sarcastically while grabbing her phone off of the table, scrolling on it. I looked down and saw her on Instagram. "Okay, you know how you said you wanted us to wear those ugly ass jumpsuits?" Her finger stopped scrolling. "If you don't have a good time tonight, I'll make the boys wear them for the show."

"And if I do have a good time?" She raised her eyes and crossed her arms. "What do you get?"

I smirked, knowing I had her. "Well.." I backed away with a shrug. "I'll have the satisfaction of giving Rihanna a good night out. That's enough for me." Her lips pursed as she looked me up and down but never refusing. Got herrrr.

-

"Arch your back baby." I whispered, gripping Aniya's waist as I pushed into her, smirking when she moaned into the sheets after following my instructions. My bottom lip trapped between my teeth as I leaned down, husking into her ear. "You love my dick, don't you Ni?"

"Yes." She breathed out breathlessly, me smacking her ass in response before leaning back up and continuing to pound into her.

Ty Dolla Sign was playing over the portable speaker to drown out her moans since we were in her room. Couldn't have her girls getting jealous and shit 'cause I mean, damn.. I was putting in work. I raised my eyes up to the mirror she had hanging by her bed and watched my smooth strokes. It was crazy really.. how did I look good doing everything?