PT.2 C H A P T E R FORTY-ONE

May 19th, 2018

"Baby I can't."

I stopped jumping my rope and looked over to see Robyn with her head on top of the stairmaster machine, her feet slowly going down the lowering step.

I chuckled before moving over and stopping the machine for a moment. "We only got.." I looked down at my Apple Watch for the time. "Three minutes left."

She groaned and shook her head. "I just wanna watch you work out. It's sexy."

"I think you look sexy working out." She raised her head and gave me look. Granted, her ponytail was half hanging out and her makeup-free face was doused in sweat but she looked beautiful in my eyes. Real hot simp shit, ya dig? "Come on.. three more minutes."

"No." She huffed and looked down at her stomach. "I look like whale. A drowning.." I shook my head as she slowly started to climb down. "Fat whale." I quickly slid behind her and a low groan left her lips. "Y/nn."

"You're not a fat whale. Now climb so I can be the one drowning, let's go, I'm hungry." I winked and she whined but had no choice but to walk when I started the stairmaster again. And also, I gave her a newfound motivation. What a damn nympho.

I moved back in front of the machine and jumped up to grab the top of the pull up bar. I took in a slow breath before raising up and lowering myself halfway, internally counting.

Once I reached twenty, I dropped my eyes and gaped at Robyn who was off of the machine and sitting on the step, a damn ice cream shake in her hand as she watched me. "Rob," I laughed out and let myself hang from the bar. "Seriously?" When did she even..

"What?" She mumbled and took a sip of the beverage, her face straight. "I'm rehydrating." This girl, man.

"You can't rehydrate with ice cream, Robyn." She simply raised the straw to her lips. "The doctor said-"

"The doctor said twenty minutes of exercise a day and I'm seven minutes over that so.." she raised up and waved at me with the back of her hand. "I'm going to take a nap."

I shook my head in amusement and decided to finish my workout.

We'd be leaving soon because we were actually going to be on our first magazine cover together. Vogue. It my my first magazine cover ever, her.. twenty third Vogue one alone. I most definitely had some catching up to do.

Not like I wanted to. There was a reason I hardly ever modeled my own clothing. I liked seeing it all happen, not being the center of it. Funny considering I'm a dancer, but that's also why I love the Jabbawockeez. The masks keep me hidden.. but also showcasing everything I'm capable of doing.

Why am I getting deep doing pull ups?

Right on time, my watch beeped to indicate my workout was done. I grabbed a face towel and put everything back into its place before walking out of the home gym and to the kitchen to get some water.

"Is his dick big?"

My eyebrows shot up as I slowly pulled the fridge open, my eyes moving to Robyn who was leaned against the island, half of her shake still in her hand.

Who's dick exactly?

I quietly grabbed my water and closed the door so I could eavesdrop because now I was curious. "Like if you had to guess, how many?" Robyn gasped. "What? Yeah, no wonder they were hoes together goddamn. Dante be destroying pussy huh?"

Dan- I choked on my water and her head whipped around as I hunched over, water falling from my lips. "I gotta go." She mumbled and pulled the phone away from her ear before smiling widely at me. "Baby.. you look so good all sweaty and.. and worked out." I sat the water bottle down and held my hand up slowly as I pointed at her.