PT.2 C H A P T E R NINE

May 31st (approximately one week later)

-

"Yeah here's my thing though, the iridescent has to be on the outline of the swoop." I held the shoe up for the designer to see and he nodded, studying the where I was pointing. "Because if it's the entire swoop, it'll take away from the flag on the back, you feel me?"

"I do." He did some shit on his computer before turning it to face me which displayed a 3D version of the shoe perfectly. "Like that?"

"Exactly." I said with a snap. "You work fast man damn."

"Y/n?" I smiled at the photographer as I walked over to her. "Can we get a few more pictures with the shoes?" I nodded and kicked off my Nike slides before grabbing the shoes that were done and moving in front of the white backdrop.

The main focus was the shoes so I just pulled my joggers up and posed.. with my feet. "Hey what time is it?" I asked and about four people replied. Three am.. shit. I promised Rob I'd be back by one. "Y'all I have a sick girlfriend that's going to kill me. I know this is a lot to ask but can we please finish tomorrow?" 

"I'm actually done." The photographer said with a smile. "I'll email you the pictures."

"Perfect, thank you." I then pulled the shoes off and put them back into the box before carrying them with me to the meeting table. "Lee.." He gave me a look. "Early tomorrow? Eight am?"

"Fine." He said and closed his computer. "June is tomorrow, Y/n. We've gotta have this finished by morning of the third."

I gave him a thumbs up. "And we will, I promise." I gave him reassuringly before leaving the office in a hurry.

"Hey Y/n." I nodded at the recording pap who I knew to be cool unlike the others who immediately started spewing bullshit at me. "Leaving Nike pretty late, you got some shoes for me?"

I chuckled and sat the box in my passenger seat before shaking my head. "No these are miiine."

"Y/n why'd you leave the Little Mix tour? Was it because of your relationship with one of the members?"

"Does Leigh-Anne and Rihanna have beef?"

See what I mean? Bullshit.

"Where's the babes tonight?" The guy I liked asked politely without yelling his head off like the others.

I smiled as I closed the door. "The babes? The babes is sick so I'm tryna get home and take care of her."

"Oh look at you being girlfriend of the year." I chuckled and started to round my car. "I won't hold you, take her a Starbucks medicine ball, that stuff works wonders.." I pointed at him with a nod before sliding into my car and starting it, my hand shielding my eyes from the flashes of the camera.

After managing to pull away from the curb, I started down the road to head to Robyn's house, I made a few stops to get her some stuff since I knew she'd be stuck in the bed.

"Hey boo." Melissa said, her purse on her arm as she was walking out of the house while I was walking in.

"You leaving?" I questioned and she nodded.

"Yeah, I kinda miss my own house." I gave her a look, knowing the real reason. "And I may got some dick coming or whatever."

"Uh huh, I believe that reason more. Get home safe." I said as I pulled her into a hug.

"Okay I will. Good luck, she coughin' up a lung in there." I frowned before nodding and making my way into the house and upstairs to her bedroom where I heard a rough cough, followed by a groan.