PT.3 C H A P T E R NINE

One week later

I stood outside, a cluster of people walking by and taking pictures, videos, but luckily they all kept their distance. Maybe it was because of my sign..

Welcome Home Wifey.. OG gangsta, Bad Gal, Bajan Cherry, best mommy in the world..

I don't think it was that extra, right? "Ya you're ridiculous." Melissa said with a laugh as she recorded the sign. "I'm waiting in the car. I'm sure the paps will catch her reaction."

"Can you take Dahlia for me?" I asked, holding my sleeping girl who was lowkey getting heavy.

"Yeah, I got her." She grabbed Dahlia and started to walk away, allowing me to shake my arm. "Mama up?" I looked down at Remi held his arms up to me.

"Nuh uh, hold the flowers for your mommy." I gave him the bouquet of roses and he oohed while holding them. But who was next? I gave Nani a look when she reached for me with a pout. Her mommy's eyes, I swear. With a sigh, I lifted her up and held her with my free arm.

"Mommy come?" She asked while pulling grabbing the pacifier that hung around her neck and sliding it into her mouth.

"She's coming soon." I mumbled and she laid her head on my shoulder. I made sure to keep Remi in front of me since the little nigga loved running off.

Soon came within minutes as I saw the new flood of people coming out but I just looked for a shiny bald head- there he is. I smirked when I saw Rich guiding Robyn through the crowd. When he saw me, he smiled and stepped to the side so we could be in view.

After she took a selfie with a fan, she started walking back forward but stopped once her eyes laid on us. Instantly, she dropped her head back with a laugh and clapped softly. "Oh my God." I faintly heard her say through the bustle of the crowd. "What are you doing?" She said in between her laughs when she reached me.

"I'm showing up for my wife, what you mean?" She leaned forward and connected our lips, only for it to be disconnected by another chuckle.

"Mommy!" She looked down and cooed at Remi. "Here go." She grabbed the flowers before lifting him up.

"Awe, thank you my handsome man. I love them." She pressed a kiss to his cheek before leaning over to look at Nani. "Hi babygirl, I missed you."

She smiled and pulled her pacifier out before leaning out of my arms to give her mommy a kiss. "This is so funny. The fact that you're ignoring the fifty or some people just recording this shit." She said and I shrugged.

"Since when have I ever treated you like you were famous?" She pursed her lips and looked up in thought. "Exactly. This is how I'd greet your ass if you were some businesswoman I happened to marry. So.. get on board, shawty." I picked her lips again before nodding at Rich. "Wassup Mr. Clean."

He rolled his eyes and started leading us out of the airport. "It's been how many years and you still don't seem to run out of jokes, huh?"

"Never Voldemort." I said with a wink. I loved messing with that man.

Soon we were in the back of the Escalade, Mel and Robyn greeting each other as I made sure the twins were buckled up correctly. "Hi Lia, I got you something." I watched Robyn pull out a cute, handmade looking bracelet. "A little girl made it for me and she reminded me of you and your pretty smile so.." I cooed when she held up her free wristband let her slide it on. "How's it fit?"

"Perfect!" She said cheerfully with a wide smile. "So many colors." She whispered, admiring the beads.

I leaned back and draped my arm around Robyn, my lips pressing to her cheek repeatedly. "I missed you." I mumbled and she looked over at me with raised eyebrows. "Why you leave me for so long, huh?"