PT.2 C H A P T E R THIRTY- TWO

(All pictures/videos are merely used for visual purposes. You're not a GUY ~unless you are and you're reading.. wassup Anthony~ buuut the shit I use is just to give your eyes something the paragraphs don't)

-

@Y/n: 2k17 was fuckin wild yo.. so much good shit happened but with good came terrible. Just glad I have the best support group anyone could ask for. 2018 is gonna be a movie.

@Y/n: Oh, and I couldn't have gotten through this year without my girls ❤️ fuckin love y'all. #Ri&Dfuhlife

@badandbroke: Awew that's cute- now go back to Rihanna's live.

@Rihplies: you can't leave us with THAT moment and then dip 😭

@Navygang: *Rihanna whispering* "This is how I know she in a good mood.. nigga never cleans up."

@sxraaa: deadass

@sxraaa: deadass.. I think I'm pregnant.

@ahskeetskeet: I bet you won't drop a thirst trap 👀 @Y/n

@Y/n: I am a livin thirst trap baby girl

@Sxraaa: yep🤰🏽it's yours baby daddy. I hope you can handle twins😬

@blxckfxnty: Please come back to the live @Y/n we thirsty 😭

@Y/n: NO! She's tryna put makeup on me 😭

@Rihanna: Yea cause you need it.

"You're an asshole!" I called out from the bedroom and she laughed loudly. Raising up from the spot in the office, I walked out and leaned around the corner to see her sitting in front of her vanity mirror, her phone propped up. "Why you so mean to me?"

She waved me over so I walked up before leaning against her back, my eyes on the phone that was showing Instagram live. "What?" I mumbled and she held onto my arm that I wrapped around her shoulder.

"They asking about you more than the damn album." I smiled and leaned forward to read some of the comments. "But now that you're here.." I sighed when she raised up her mascara and did a damn. "Be my Barbie."