PT.2 C H A P T E R TWO

April 14th

"I'm nervous." Leigh-Anne breathed out and I snickered under my breath, leading her and her band mates through the white tents.

"Don't be nervous." I mumbled, smiling when I saw her scared eyes. "You'll be fine." I draped my arm over her shoulder and waved at a few dancers before reaching the main tent. "Hey Bey," She looked up and shot me a smile. "I hope you don't mind but I have a few people that would like to meet you."

She waved us in automatically. "I thought you was suppose to be getting ready for the show? You still in your damn sweats and no shirt- who're you flexing for Y/n?" I winced playfully and she shook her head at me before facing the girls. "Hi, I'm Beyonce."

"Hi, we're all really big fans." I stepped back and let the girls speak with her since that's all they pestered me with for the past month.

James then came up to me, already in his pink and black show outfit. "Nigga why is you still not dressed? Yo ass did the same thing on the Anti tour. I remember Rih having to drag you.." I closed my eyes and scrunched my face slightly which immediately made him stop talking. "Damn I- I forgot man.."

I waved my hand before relaxing and reopening my eyes. "S'all good." I ran a hand through my hair and turned to the girls. "What are we on time?"

Bey looked down at her phone. "Y/n, take your ass to get dressed now."

I don't know about anyone else but when the Queen tells you to get dressed, you do that shit. "Yes ma'am." I said with a nod and the girls followed me out of the tents. "So I will see you guys after the show.."

They each gave me a hug for good luck but Leigh-Anne added a kiss to me cheek. I thanked her and turned to the dressing room before hearing her speak up again. "Kill it, Alpha."

I stopped in my tracks and turned back to look at her, my eyebrows furrowed. "That is so.. weird." I mumbled and her head tilted in confusion. "You just called me.."

"Alpha?" I nodded slowly. "Yeah, that was your stepping name right? And.. you're stepping in this show?"

I hummed and looked her up and down. "Yeah it's just.. someone use to call me that, don't worry about it. I'll see you later." She gave me a confused smile as I left and started to change into my outfit. That shit was almost uncanny, same phrase and everything. 'Kill it, Alpha' Weird.

After I was changed, I grabbed my black beret and left the room before joining the other dancers on the long ass walk to the actual stage. "You ready? I heard there's like a hundred thousand out there." James said to me and I raised my eyebrows in shock.

"Damn that's a lot. But yeah, I'm ready-"

"Rihanna!" My head automatically popped up and I swiveled my head behind me to see a crowd forming, cameras flashing. I caught a mere glimpse of her smile before I was forced to turn around and continue walking.

Damn.. would it be simpish of me to admit I missed that smile? An entire month without seeing it, hearing her, feeling her. Everyone and their mama was talking about us. 'Why we weren't out together, why the videos stopped, why there were no more visits.' All it took was some weeks and no pictures for people to put two and two together. Not to mention paparazzi caught Drake's car being taken from her house, window shattered and all.

And guess what I was labeled? The crazy aggressive, temper tantrum having ex. But, like I said I would, I channeled my energy into not giving a fuck about what the media was saying and just doing me. I ended up working so hard and being so driven that I just pushed out the summer line of Black Mecca.