PT.2 C H A P T E R THIRTY-SIX

"So what team is this again?" I asked as I looked down at the jersey I was wearing. No fucking clue who it was though.

"Arsenal. And don't say that out loud please." She mumbled and I looked up to see some people turning in their seats to look at me. I made a face at them before sipping my beer. Fuck were they looking at? "Relax." Rob laughed out at my scowl. "Football is taken seriously here."

"So? They ain't gotta look at me like that." She laughed against my shoulder while looking back out to the field.

I didn't know what the fuck was going on but I was chilling. It was a date night for us, Melissa offering to watch Dahlia. I expected to go out to town and eat, maybe see one of those mini concert-and-food things she loved. Nope, we came to a fucking soccer game.

Not that I was complaining, there was beer and nachos.

"Yes Mesut!" I looked over at Robyn as she cheered loudly, along with a lot of other people and that's when I realized there was a goal made. The ball was so damn small and moved so fast, I don't know how anyone saw it.

I simply let out a small 'woo' before leaning back in my seat and pulling my phone out to play BitLife.

I tried to get into the game okay? But it's been almost an hour and only two goals were made. And this was fun to people?? I think I'll pass.

Playing my alternate life, I clicked on the character of my wife. Since you could design your own wife, I made it Sawteetie because why not?

"You not even watching babe?" Rob laughed out before leaning over to look at my phone. "Are you kidding me?" She mumbled and looked up at me with a glare. "You made your BitLife wife Saweetie and not me?"

"I already gotta live with you." I mumbled and continued tapping at my phone. "Let me live my fantasies woman."

"Wow." She said dramatically. "Fine.. my BitLife husband is LeBron." I snapped my eyes up to her as she crossed her arms and nodded without looking at me. "You heard me."

"You're lying." I snatched her phone out of her pocket and put in her password, our anniversary, and went to the app to see she wasn't lying. "Fucking LeBron?"

She shrugged. "Let me live my fantasies woman." She mocked in my 'voice' with her hands waving sarcastically. I handed her phone back and gave her a side eye. "Don't look at me like that, you chose Saweetie."

"Yeah but I've never met the girl. You stay going to the Lakers games.." I frowned and, though I wasn't legitimately upset, I made it seem as if I was. "You want him to be your husband?" She looked over at me finally as I then pouted. "You like him 'cause he's taller than me huh?"

Her eyes rolled when I grabbed the jersey and pulled it over my head to cover my face, a smirk pulling on my lips when she huffed but wrapped her arms around me. "You're such a damn baby." I didn't reply as she pulled the shirt off of my face and gave me a look. "You're literally six foot, what are you talking about?"

"Yeah but I don't play basketball.. and you don't team hop for me." Her eyes rolled again. "And he has big feet which means he probably has a big dick-"

"Okay shut up." She laughed out before covering my mouth, her voice lowering. "We not about to talk about dick size with the monster you got going on, alright?" I smirked as she leaned forward and pressed a lingering kiss to my lips. "Now stop acting like a little bitch and get a divorce."

I looked down at my phone before looking back up. "I can't." Her head tilted in confusion. "I ain't sign a prenup and she's basically broke and I'm rich so.. she's gonna take all my money." She snorted before shaking her head and turning to face the game again. "But I'll cheat on her for you."