PT.3 C H A P T E R ELEVEN

February 14th, 2020
Robyn's POV

"The more I think about it, this holiday is bullshit." I said with a frown, picking up and throwing the popcorn buds into the bucket. I made the mistake of giving Remi the bowl and now this shit was everywhere.

"You didn't say that last year." Melissa said and I gave her a look as she sipped on a glass of wine, standing up and not lifting a finger. "Or the year before that.. the year before that-"

"And those years I woke up to dick, okay?" I huffed and leaned back with my legs tucked under me. "Now I wake up sexually frustrated.." I snatched the bucket off of the floor and dropped it onto the coffee table. "And sad. That's not a good combination, bitch. Take it from me."

She swirled the wine in her glass before giving me a pointed look. "I told you that I can still bust her knee caps. I'm good with a bat, Robs."

"I know." I pushed off of the ground. "But I don't want her knee caps broken."

"Then what do you want?" I silently sat on the couch and she moved to sit on the coffee table, her head lowering to catch my gaze. "You haven't filed for a divorce but you haven't even talked to her either. What's the plan?"

I didn't have one.

I know I was sick to my stomach just thinking about what she did. I know that every time I looked at her I saw saweetie getting what was mine.. what's suppose to be mine. I know that with every post she's in, it looks like she's not even a little bit hurt like I am.

But I didn't know how to let her go.

"Did you order something?" I looked at Mel and saw her looking at our Ring doorbell which showed a man walking up to the door with a clipboard.

"I don't think so." I said and started over to the door with a sigh. "I hope it's not one of those petitions people or whatever." I pulled the door open and forced a smile. "Hi."

"Hello, Robyn Fenty? I just need you to sign here to say we delivered." He said and I squinted my eyes suspiciously which made him look down at his clipboard quickly. "I have a delivery for you from a.. alpha daddy? I'm sorry, that's the name given."

I looked up at the sky silently as Melissa started laughing hard as hell behind me. I shook my head slightly and I bit my bottom lip, trying my hardest not to crack up. "Okay, thank you." I said and took the pen before signing the dotted line.

"Perfect." He looked behind him and brought a walkie talkie up. "All good boys." I looked over my shoulder at Melissa and she shrugged. That's when I heard the sound of a truck.

A literal.. truck.

My eyes widened when the medium sized trailer backed into my driveway, four guys hopping out simultaneously. Why the hell did this seem like some sort of heist movie scheme?

Then the trailers doors rolled up. "Oh my God." I breathed out, gawking at the amount of red and lavender roses I saw. "She didn't."

"She did." Melissa mumbled and I subconsciously stepped to the side when they started walking up. "You can put them.. um.. on the kitchen counter." She answered for me.

"I don't think our counter is big enough for this." I whispered.

And as if that was it. Another two cars pulled up. One a van, one an actual car. What did this girl do now..

"Hi, Robyn?" The lady said with a smile as she carried a big ass fruit arrangement over. "Happy Valentine's Day." She said and I grabbed it with an uneasy smile.