PT.2 C H A P T E R FIVE

I laid on the hotel bed next to Leigh-Anne, us both silent and fully aware of what just happened. And don't get me wrong it was cool but.. it was also eh. Like, it was full of steam and lust and that's where it ended.

I wasn't sure what I expected but considering she was only the second girl I slept with in almost a year, I thought I'd feel a little something. Maybe a spark or.. a flicker. But nope, nothing. As soon as it ended there was an instant deflation.. if you know what I mean.

My mind went straight to comparing and that was terrible, I know. But since when have I gone once and been done? Not including with Robyn, she was the only one who could have me on my ass after one round..

What I wanted to see was if I succumbed to my temptations, the lust of it all, would it be how it use to be. I know, comparing again, but with Aniya I could fool around with any girl and be satisfied. Not to say what I did was smart because I did have full intentions of getting back with Robyn but I wanted to see if I did, in fact, completely change.

I guess I got my answer.

A soft voice broke the silence. "Do you regret it?" I looked over and saw her staring up at the ceiling.

"A little yeah.." I mumbled, scared of her reaction. I knew I shouldn't have slept with her and I honestly didn't want her to feel heartbroken, especially not with us being on tour together.

I heard a sigh leave her lips as she turned to face me. "Thank God." My eyebrows shot up when she placed her hand on her forehead. "I thought it would just be me and I'd feel so bad-"

"Me too, that's why I was quiet." I said with a soft laugh as she sighed in relief again. "It's not you, by the way. You were great."

"Yeah you too." She said, her head shaking. "This entire time I was so scared because I thought I'd fall in love with you." My jaw dropped at her words. "Whew, I'm so happy."

"Wow, am I that bad of a person to fall in love with?" A laugh left her lips as she turned and held my arm. "I thought I was a pretty.. decent person."

"No, you're great. I just know you're still in love with your ex and that is a terrible combination." I hummed and slowly looked back up at the ceiling. "This is good though. I think I mistook a crush for attraction, you know? Now I'm good, you can get out of my room now."

"Wow, hit it and quit it type huh? Respect." I joked and she pulled me back down with a laugh when I raised up. "No I get it, I'll do the walk of shame and everything. Where are my heels?"

Her laugh increased at my jokes and I couldn't help but feel the weight lifted off of my shoulders. Leigh-Anne was one of the sweetest girls I've ever met and hurting her.. man, it'd be like kicking a puppy. But what she said, 'you're still in love with your ex' either she was observant as hell.. or I was just obvious.

"How'd you know?" I asked and she laid her head on the pillow with furrowed eyebrows. "You said I'm still in love with my ex.. how'd you know?"

"Oh.." She cleared her throat before shrugging. "The fact that you said her name in the middle of us having sex is one giveaway-" My mouth fell open and she waved her hand. "It's fine. If there's one person I want to be called, it's definitely Rihanna's. I'm not even mad."

"Damn." I mumbled and covered my mouth with a chuckle. "I didn't even know.."

"I figured. But also, I see how you never relax." I looked over at her in curiosity of what she meant. "You're either working on the computer, making business calls, working out, or dancing. I never see you just chill. So that either means you're a workaholic.. or you're trying to keep your mind busy."