PT.3 C H A P T E R TWELVE

March 20th

"Lockdown?" I mumbled as I sat in front of the tv screen, watching the governor give us listed rules about where, when, and what we could do past what time. 

I didn't take this corona virus serious enough if we were sanctioned a whole ass lockdown. "This is crazy man." Sean said and I nodded in agreement. "You said your filming was put on hold too huh?"

"Yeah. It was only suppose to be for two weeks though. I'm guessing it'll be longer." I sighed and grabbed the remote, changing it to ESPN. "You was suppose to tour this year when your album drop, that's crazy."

"Let's hope this shit it sorted out by that time man." He clapped my shoulder before raising off of the couch and leaving the room.

A quarantined lock down.. what the hell was this? It felt like we were living in a movie or something. Everything was so.. weird right now.

"Hey Y/nn, I'm heading to pick the twins up." Jay said.

I didn't really pick the twins up anymore, just to give the space that Robyn needed. It hurt her to look at me so I distanced myself completely. I didn't call, didn't text, I haven't seen her since her birthday.

She wanted me to let go and I said I would. So I am. It's not easy, not even a little bit. I still miss her like crazy, not to mention it felt like I was going through withdrawals. I mean.. physical withdrawals. Yeah, shit was tough.

But I also picked something up, something I knew I needed to give her in person. "I'll get them." His eyebrows furrowed when I raised up and moved to the dining room table and grabbed the yellow Manila envelope. "I gotta drop something off anyways."

Realization dawned over him when I walked back over while shaking the folder slightly. "Those the papers?" He asked and I nodded while sliding them into my backpack. "Have you signed your set?"

Now why did he have to go and ask that.. Truthfully, I haven't signed mine yet and deep down I didn't want to. I wanted to give her the papers first and watch her sign them. When she signed hers, I'd officially know she was done with us. That's when I'd sign mine.

"I will." I said simply while grabbing my keys off of the counter. "Now where's my daughter?"

"Right here, mom." I smiled and picked my newly three year old up.

"Hey big girl, you're getting heavier." I breathed out and she giggled while flexing her muscles. "You tellin' mama to be strong?"

"Yes. Like uncle Dante." I chuckled lowly before hoisting her up higher. "We get Remi and Nani, mama?"

I nodded. "Yup. They're always like 'where's Dahlia? Where's sissy?' So it's perfect timing. What do you wanna do after this? You wanna go somewhere?"

"Ooo, can we go to the zoo?"

I hummed and looked up in thought before shaking my head. "No zoo because it's closed but what if I got all your favorite snacks and foods and we have a picnic? And we can watch Madagascar." She cheered loudly, almost bursting my eardrums. "You remember how to buckle yourself up?" I said while sitting her in the car seat. She grabbed the buckles with a nod and hooked herself in with ease. "So smart."