PT.2 C H A P T E R EIGHTEEN

September 24th

I stood in the doorway with a small smile on my lips as I watched Robyn continue to work. This girl never stopped working man.

"Rob," She hummed, eyeing the bras that were laid out in front of her. Her lingerie line hadn't dropped yet, it would early next year but she already had so much on her plate which is why we were leaving for our mini vacation. Well, suppose to be leaving. "Come on babe, we gotta get to the airport."

"Okay.. just one more second, please." She looked up with a pout and I sighed before nodding.

With that, I walked out and knelt in front of the bag to check what I've checked probably thirty times. Each time I still came up with a full hand. In the back of my head I know I didn't need to keep checking for the ring but I couldn't help it.

Two days from now I'd be making the biggest step of my life ever. Technically it was one day because of how long the flight was plus the time difference. Either way, I had this bubble of excitement and anticipation building inside of me.

Majority of the time I was thinking about how I felt. How I couldn't wait to spend forever with this queen, how I couldn't wait to start a new chapter. Then, my thoughts went to her. This was something she was dying to have, just with the right person.

Children and marriage was something that she treasured, something she couldn't wait to experience. I was honored and excited to be the one to finally give her that treasure.

I slipped the box back into the sock I had it hidden in before closing my backpack back up.

"Okay I'm done, I swear this time." I raised up and smiled as Rob dragged her own suitcase out with a sigh. "Oh wait, I forgot-"

"Aht, too late." I grabbed her hands and walked backwards towards the door with a smirk, my head shaking. "You walked out of that office so you're mine now."

She eyed with with a fake ass frown. "But just one.." I shook my head and opened the front door where Lewis stood with his hand raised to the doorbell before he actually rung it.

"How do you always do that?" He mumbled and grabbed the bags. "Good morning, you guys ready for vacay?"

"I am, this one isn't." I said while motioning to Robyn. Eventually I got her to leave the damn doorway so I come lock the door.

"I am ready now. Ready to sleep, it's a sixteen hours flight." She mumbled as we both climbed into the car, her head laying on my shoulder once we both got our seatbelts on. I leaned my head on hers before draping my arm around her. "Ooh." Her head popped up. "I have an idea.."

Forty minutes later

"Definitely your best idea." I mumbled as I started to feel the effects of the edible kick in.

She dropped some eye drops into her eyes before handing the small bottle to me. "I know." She cleared her throat and wrapped up the second half of the cookie before pushing it into her carryon bag.

"You guys ready?" Lewis asked. I gave him a thumbs up after blinking the eye drops around. He climbed out of the front and rounded the car before pulling the door open.

I climbed out first and smiled politely at the workers who were loading our luggage onto the cart. "Thank you guys." I pulled my wallet out of my back pocket and fished out a twenty for each of them. It looked like they never been tipped before because they all just stood there with the money in their hand, eyes wide. It was just twenty but who knows what there's airports paid them.

My hand then reached back for Rob's and she intertwined our fingers, letting me lead her into the airport with Lewis leading us. There were paparazzi, of course, but today they weren't doing too much. Some asked questions about Chris but I didn't really give a damn about that. I wasn't stressing about that little boy. (He was three years older than me but he was acting like a little boy, so he'd be called as so)