PT.2 C H A P T E R FORTY-SIX

All pictures used are for visual representation. You are you, but some guys are too smexy not to use (I have to say this every time because there's always someone  that comes at me for using a pic of people, claiming "I'm not a dude," or "that's not me." Just... shhh, read)

(Ps, the girl in the pic is in real life Jen, if you didn't know)
-

September 22rd, 2018

I smiled to myself as I slowly sat the book down. "Man.." I wiped under my eye, not believing I was crying over a goddamn book. A book that took me six weeks to finish. "He's human again.. my baby R is human."

"Your baby who?" I cleared my throat and dropped the book with a nod. "You crying nigga?"

"Nah I ain't crying, what you talking about?" Robyn settled on my lap with a sarcastic glance as I slid my arms around her waist. "You ready to go?"

A soft 'mhm' left her lips, her hands sliding around my neck. "So this bachelor party.." I gave her a look when she squinted her eyes, I already knew what she was about to pull. "Planning to sleep with some strippers or something?"

I snorted and pulled her closer. "I might as well since you're holding out on me." Her mouth fell open before she lifted her left hand and punched me in the arm. It wouldn't have hurt as bad if she wasn't wearing that damn ring.

I slid my hand up to her neck and tightened my grip around her throat. "What I tell you about hitting me huh?" She smirked but her crazy ass lifted her head up.

"You ain't gonna do shit about it." My eyes turned to slits as she gave me a pointed, confident look.

"Oh really?"

"Really-" Her words were cut off by a gasp when I flipped up over to quickly hovered over her body with a smirk.

"See? This why I should be dicking ya ass down. You forgetting who you messing with." She laughed softly and held the side hood of my hoodie with a teasing smile. "You're just lucky I respect you enough to wait until our honeymoon to fuck you up."

"Oh fuck me up?" I nodded and she pulled me down to whisper into my ear. "We both know I'm the one fucking you up babe." My eyebrows raised when she lifted up halfway which made me roll onto my side, her lips pulling into a sly grin as she eyed me with teasing orbs. "So in reality, you the lucky one."

I shook my head and watched her raise up before strutting confidently across the flood when the doorbell rang around the house. I was lucky? She really must be tweaking if she thought she had more power of me than her. Well, sexually of course. I wasn't even gonna front like she didn't have me wrapped around her finger, because she did. But once the lights turned off and the sheets got wet, that was all me.

"Thanks again mom." She said as my mom walked in, Robert behind him.

I playfully glared and looked him up and down. "I didn't invite you." I said and he draped his arm around my mom.

"No? Well she did." I nodded slowly and walked up with my hand outstretched. "Wow? Giving up so early?" Just as he reached to shake my hand, I quickly spun him around and wrapped my arm around his neck. "Shit."

"Y/nn." My mom sighed and I looked over his shoulder with a smirk, her eyes rolling. "I need that man so please don't kill him."

"I'm not gonna kill him Ma." I looked over at Robert who was holding my arm around his neck. "You dying homie?"

"Not yet." He grumbled and I patted his chest with a chuckle before letting him go. "I fall for that every time huh?" I shrugged. He honestly did. "One day.. I'll be quicker."