C H A P T E R TWENTY-TWO

I laid on my mattress with one arm behind my head, the other resting on Robyn's bare thigh as she looked down at me from her straddled position. I raised my eyebrows, staring back up her while she sighed.

"Okay.." She mumbled and ran her fingers from my shoulder blades to my collar bone. "Did you fuck her?" She questioned and I shook my head but she continued to stare at me. "Y/n.."

"I didn't, I couldn't." I said, holding her eyes so she knew I was serious. "I walked away after the kiss, I swear." Her eyes left mine as she nodded. "What about you? Did you um.. do anything?"

"No." She looked back at me. "We just went to a release party and then I went home." I frowned and lowered my gaze. "Yeah, feel like shit, you deserve that." I opened my mouth to retort before nodding knowingly and not saying a word. "At least you didn't fuck her.. I guess. I still might stab her though."

My frown deepened. She really knew how to guilt trip a nigga. "I'm sorry." I said and raised my hand to rest along the side of her face. "I just saw the picture of him holding your waist and.. I don't know."

She pursed her lips before huffing. "He wasn't even holding my waist. Someone bumped into me so he reached forward to make sure I wouldn't fall. You can even look at the picture and see both our faces, I was about to cuss the nigga out."

"Oh." I dropped my hand and covered my face with a groan. I knew I was a dumbass, okay? You can stop saying it now, I know. "I don't like myself sometimes."

"I don't like you either."

"Robyn." I mumbled and moved my hand to look at her. "I get it, I'm sorry." Suddenly emotional as hell again at the thought of kissing that other girl while still with her.

Her jaw dropped, hands moving back to cup my cheeks. "Oh my God, are you crying?" I covered my face again and she let out a coo as she leaned down. "Don't cry baby.. I was just messing with you."

I huffed and wiped under my eyes. "You made me such a damn simp, this shit so wack." I groaned when she giggled against my ear, her lips pressing kisses along the side of my face. "Stop."

"Nope." She kissed across my whole face before landing the last one on my lips. "Though I feel like I should sing like.. 'You're so ugly when you cry, please-' I'm kidding!" She laughed out when I pushed her off of me and rolled onto my stomach. "Baaabe." I felt her crawl onto my back, her arms sliding under my stomach as she laid her head on my shoulder, still laughing.

She was talking about me being more goofy, yeah fucking right. That was all her ass right now. Played too damn much.

"Get off me." I said with a slight muffle due to my face being in the pillow. "Go be with Aubrey."

She snorted. "Fine." She said and raised off of my back. A surprised shriek left her lips as I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist when she went to slide off the bed, yanking her back towards me to flip her onto her back. I then settled on top of her and shook my head.

"Nah." I mumbled and grabbed her hands, pinning them above her head. "You not going nowhere." She bit her bottom lip and looked me up and down. "You hear me?"

Her head nodded as she looked back up into my eyes. "Yes daddy." I licked my lips before leaning down and pulling her into a kiss, her legs sliding around my waist as I kept her held down. This wasn't like any of our kisses before. This one was slow and heavy and just.. full. That's all, it was full.

I slowly let her wrists go and rested my elbows beside her head while letting the happy feeling sweep me. And, get this, the feeling in my stomach wasn't pain. Hallelujah right? I couldn't help the smile that made it's way on my face as she slid her hands into my hair, pulling my closer.