C H A P T E R TWENTY-FIVE

Alright here's the shit. I'm highkey too lazy to do valentines day AND Rihanna's birthday cause the two are literally next to each other so.. just gonna do the birthday okay? okay. P.s. They're in Atlanta, you'll see why.

OH and watch the video above to see cute ass drunk ass Rihanna (100% worth it, I swear)

-

"Y/nn." I hummed at Melissa and looked up to see her phone pointed at me.

"Stop man." I said with a chuckle as I waved my hand in front of the phone but she kept recording me as I slid a pair of Louboutin's into the birthday bag. "She's gonna see what I got her, don't post it."

She waved her hand and walked forward, recording my gifts. "I'm on live and she busy, it's fine. Look at what she got; some red bottoms, is that perfume?" I nodded. "Got she a real one. What are we doing today, Y/nn?"

"Uh we're going to the game. Lakers and Hawks are playing." I lifted the jersey that I had over my hoodie with a smirk. "Trae gon' do his thang."

She snorted in response and mumbled something close to the camera which I couldn't hear. She was no doubt talking shit. "They say do you know Rob loves Lebron, right?"

I smacked my lips and waved my hand before picking up the birthday gift bags. "Yeah yeah." Melissa followed me out of the living room and outside to the backyard where Robyn was having a meeting.

Once we walked out, I gave her crew a nod. "The valentines drop is doing amazing guys, I wanna thank you again for working so hard.." I heard her say, her head raising when I sat the bag on her lap from behind.

"Happy birthday, you sexy ass big head." Melissa laughed loudly at my words and Robyn slapped my thigh when I sat behind her on the lawn chair.

"You're such an ass." She pulled the heels out first and 'oohed' while taking them out the box. "These are cute as fuck babe... I think I have like two pairs of these but- I'm kidding." She added when I dropped back onto the chair with a groan. "Perfume, some candy- hot Cheetos yesss! You know me. Thank you."

I smiled when she turned around and slid her hand around the back of my neck to pull me in for a kiss. "You're welcome baby, happy birthday." I said against her lips before pulling back. "One more thing."

I raised my hands and Melissa handed me another bag. "What's this?" She pulled the Hawks jersey out and I was expecting her to laugh, maybe give it back. This bitch cocked her hand back and threw it across from us into the pool. "Don't try me."

"Robyn." I said when she nonchalantly started to put the other gifts up like she didn't just yeet my shit. "You said I'm an ass.." I looked up and saw Melissa laughing her ass off, still on live. "Y'all see how she do me?"

Robyn leaned back against my chest and I rolled my eyes but wrapped my arms around her. "You know I'm not wearing that shit." She mumbled. "Okay but can y'all leave so I can finish working? Especially you and that damn live M, your angles are never good." She covered her face when Melissa intentionally walked closer. "Get the fuck on."

"Y/nn likes my lives, right Y/nn?" I pulled my hood over my head and ducked my head into my girlfriends neck. "Y'all are annoying."

I pressed a quick kiss to Robyn's neck before raising up. "We'll be in the house, don't work too hard alright?" She held my hand and smiled, giving me a soft nod. "Let's go, Mel." She huffed but let me drape my arm over her shoulder and walk with her back to the house. "We can hide her lipstick in places she can't find." Her eyes flooded in excitement as Rob called out her disapproval.