PT.2 C H A P T E R THIRTY-THREE

February 3rd, 2018
New York City

"Ni!" I banged on the door and huffed when I didn't get a response in return. "Open the door."

"Go. Away." She called out from the other end. I groaned and stepped back before looking around to see if she had a spare key anywhere. "I took the key up when I saw your car so get off the porch!"

What a smart little.. ugh.

I spun around and started off of the porch but then I caught sight of the backyard gate. I glanced at the window and saw her peeking at me so before she had the chance, I sprinted over to the fence and I could hear her gasp. She never locked her doors because she could be also be a little dumb sometimes so..

I hopped the fence and dashed over to the back sliding door just as I saw her reach it but I was faster. I grabbed the handle and pushed it open when she went to lock it. "Ugh!" She groaned and tried to run back in the house but I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Y/n."

"We need to talk. You've ignored me for almost a month now." I carried her to the couch and dropped her down but she kept trying to get up. "Ni just- Aniya stop," I huffed as she wiggled in my grip continuously until I finally raised up and settled on her lap, my hands pinning her arms against the couch. "Can you chill?"

She stared up at me with furrowed eyebrows before relaxing finally. "Good," I mumbled. "Now talk."

"I can't."

"Why not?" I questioned and she looked down between us.

"I feel suffocated."

I gave her a look and lifted up slightly but never enough to where she could make a run for it again. "There, now talk."

"I don't wanna."

"Aniya."

"No-"

"Just talk!"

Her eyes squeezed shut as the next words slammed right into my gut. "I love you!" I instinctively let her wrists go, her chest heaving as she shook her head. "I still love you.. Y/n.."

Oh.. I wasn't expecting that. I felt dejected as her eyes started to well up with tears. "Aniya don't.. don't cry." Swallowing thickly, I leaned my hand down and wiped at her tears that kept falling. "It's okay."

"It's not." She mumbled and shook her head. "It's not okay." Her hands grazed over my back before she held my rib cage. "You have to leave before I do something I'm gonna regret. Please leave."

I nodded and started to raise up but I stopped for a moment to lean down and press a kiss to her forehead. "It is okay.." I pulled back a few inches and saw her eyes on mine, then they dropped down to my lips.

"You.." she exhaled in a sigh before leaning forward and pressing her lips against mine. I pulled back quickly and shook my head. "Y/nn-"

"I know." I mumbled. Then I kissed her back.

One thing led to another in the blink of an eye and suddenly our clothes were off. As I went to slide into her, her hands pushed at my waist and I looked up in confusion. "I'm not trying to have another baby by you."