PT.2 C H A P T E R SIX

I just wanna know.. how Rih makes her hips like.. do that. I-

P.s, a little fluffy because y'all deserve it
-

"I'm not eating that." I said with a grimace as Robyn held up some gooey rice looking shit to my mouth. "Last time you had me eating something.."

We were on the balcony of the hotel room and enjoying dinner, well, pre dinner together before I had to leave for the show. Just to catch up and stuff.

"Its risotto, Y/nn. Literally creamy rice, open." I huffed and opened my mouth, letting her put the spoon into my mouth and as soon as it touched me tongue I gagged. "Oh my God."

I shook my head and grabbed my napkin, spitting it out. "It's not good." I said with a frown. She rolled her eyes and scooped some into her mouth.

"Anything that's not a burger and chicken strips is bad to you, I swear." I frowned and looked down at my plate of chicken strips and fries. That's not true.. I liked chicken nuggets too.

"Whatever." I mumbled and happily dipped my chicken strip into the barbecue sauce. "You coming to the show tonight?" She looked up silently. "It's the last one before we leave."

"So I can see you grind on little miss thing?" She asked with a teasing smirk. "I don't think so." I pouted and she raised her hand to cover my mouth. "Stop that."

"I want you there though.. pretty please?" A huff left her lips as I grabbed her hand and pressed a kiss to her palm, eyeing her as I did so.

"I hate when you do that." She mumbled, her head dropping slightly as she looked hung by my gaze.

"No you love it, come here." She stood up and I grabbed her chair before pulling it from the other side of the small table and sitting her next to me. I then draped my arm over her shoulder and pulled her into my side. "How's therapy, what do you talk about? Am I allowed to ask that?"

"Yeah I don't mind sharing." She said, her head laying on my shoulder. "We talk about what happened with Chris and.. you." My eyebrows raised slightly. "She says she believes that because of how my first love ended, she thinks I can't be comfortable with happy."

"Because happy led to hurting?" I finished and she nodded softly.

"Yeah. Most of my relationships ended on a bad note so when I feel comfortable I get scared. Scared something's gonna go wrong which makes me fuck it up first." I hummed softly and lightly ran my fingers through her hair. "So I've been working on recognizing that happiness doesn't mean bad will follow."

I nodded softly and pressed a kiss to her temple. "Rob I'll never ever intentionally hurt you. If I do something outta pocket, let me know and I'll fix it. But know that I'm here to be your peace.. and occasionally get on your nerves."

She smacked her lips as I chuckled against the side of her head. "And talk to me, please. If you ever feel doubtful just tell me. I won't get mad or annoyed, I'll reassure you however much you need 'cause I love you. Okay big head?"

She looked up and puckered her lips so I placed a kiss on her lips before letting her rest on my right shoulder as we sat at the table in silence. "Thank you." She whispered, almost shyly. I raised my left hand and rested it on her cheek to softly brush my thumb over her skin.

"I got you babe." She grabbed my hand from her face and stared at it slightly and that's when I noticed her gaze on the ring.

"I think this was one of the main like 'damn I need to get my shit together' moments." She spoke and I figured she was trying that 'talk about it' thing I just said. "Because you told me your grandad said to give it to the woman you love and when you took it.. I just broke. I thought you didn't love me anymore and that killed me."