PT.2 C H A P T E R FORTY-SEVEN

September 24th, 2018

"That's what I'm saying though. 2k will always be trash until the new console comes out." Dante said as we walked across the green lawn that led to the church.

I'd finally get to see what the inside looks like since it was about.. eighty percent complete. I know Robyn had a lot to do with the design, so I knew it was fire as fuck.

"So you not buying 2k19 when it comes out?" I questioned, giving him a side eye since I already knew the answer.

"Hey now.. I didn't say that." He said and I pushed his shoulder with a chuckle. "Brace for impact." He suddenly said and I looked up just as a body collided with mine. But once that heaven scent wafted into my nose, I wrapped my arms around her with a smile.

"So either you missed me or.." I trailed off teasingly as she lowered her head into my neck. "Or you're checking for hickies."

"Can it be both?" Robyn mumbled against my skin while pulling me closer. "I missed you a lot."

Dante winked while walking away. "Ima go check out the.. I don't know, the shit." I chuckled and gave him a nod before focusing on my fiancée.

She soon pulled back and held the side of my neck, her fingers tilting my head down to bring me in for a kiss. Reciprocating, I held her waist and swayed us side to side before pulling back with a warm smile. "Hello." I said and she laughed softly while grabbing my hand to intertwine our fingers.

"Hi. So, you know how I promised we'd see the inside together?" I nodded as we walked toward the venue, only for her to give me a frown. "I lied."

I didn't see the big deal but I made a sound of betrayal as I exhaled heavily. "Seriously?" She nodded. "Wow I.. I don't even know what to say right now. You promised."

"I know I know, and I'm sorry." Her head leaned on my shoulder and I looked up with a chuckle. She was so cute. "I killed this shit babe, just letting you know."

"I believe it." I said just as she pushed the doors open. And well.. shit.

(the cake isn't there yet obviously but I don't feel like making another collage

(the cake isn't there yet obviously but I don't feel like making another collage. I'm lazy)

I knew she was gonna slay it but this was insane. It really felt like I just walked into another world or something. "Wow Rob." I looked up at the chandelier.. slash hanging flowers on the ceiling and shook my head. "This is crazy."

"You like it? I know your lazy ass just said 'go off' but I want you to like it too." I pulled her in front of me and nodded.

"Nah I love it, for real. She's a fashion designer.. makeup designer, now wedding planner?" She rolled her eyes, a small smile spreading across her lips at my praise. "What can't you do?"

"Leave three babies with the grandma, that's what." I looked up as my mom walked through with both of the twins, Dahlia skipping at her side. She just looked tired.