PT.3 C H A P T E R THIRTEEN

I absolutely loath this chapter but I'll post it anyways because I don't update on weekends 😭 sorry in advance.

Enjoy tho❤️
-

"Y/n." I groaned in response. "Come on. It's time to get up."

"What time is it?" I mumbled into the pillow.

"Noon."

I grumbled lowly and slid my head under the pillow. "It's bed time. Get out." I heard a sigh on his end but I didn't feel like getting out of the bed. I didn't wanna.

Not now. Not ever. Well.. maybe not ever but certainly not soon. It wasn't like I needed to anyways. All three of my kids were with their mothers, that left me time to self care for myself.

In my bed.

"Come on." Jay tried to pull the pillow off of my head but I kept a firm grip. "You said you had that interview, the one over live. You told me that no matter what I had to drag you to it."

Now why did I tell him that?

"I take it back. I'll tell them I'm sick." The pillow was suddenly snatched off of me head and I looked up at my brother with a huff. "Why can't you leave me alone?"

"Because I'm your younger brother and I'm doing what siblings do. Annoy the hell outta the older one." He hit me again before moving over to my closet. "Now get up because you know that if you miss this, you'll feel bad about it later." He did have a point.. I hate him.

Reluctantly, I rolled over to the edge of my bed but only to grab the prerolled blunt and light it up. The only shit that seemed to mellow me out and make me feel happier lately. "Who am I doing a live with?"

"Charlemagne."

Why the fuck did I agree to that..

As Jay picked out an outfit for me, I smoked the blunt down until it was a stinger. "Get up, get dressed." I groaned and dropped my head down. "Come on. Heartbroken or not, you still got work to do."

"You sound more and more like mom every day." I finally slid out of the bed and he left, claiming he was gonna make me food because I was getting "too skinny" or whatever.

I wouldn't bet against it either.

I knew what was happening but I couldn't seem to correct. It's been a few weeks since I've spoken to Robyn again. I felt lost and just drained. Meditating and working out only did so much anymore.

Like I said that day, it was different this time. The pain stuck.

I've barely been able to get out of bed this week, it being the hardest. Mainly because this isolation and quarantine shit was becoming strict so Sean and Jhené stayed at their places, Dante in Cleveland housed down.

Only people that saw me now was my siblings. And I loved them, I did, but I even got tired of seeing them motherfuckers.

Once I was dressed, I trudged out of my room before dropping onto the couch. "For all the days you fed me, here you go." I raised my eyebrows when Jay held out a bowl to me. A bowl of ramen.

"Really?" I mumbled but grabbed the bowl anyways.

"What? I put my own little seasoning, you see?" He pointed at it proudly. "It's gonna be good, watch."

Twenty something and can't cook. How did Gabby even.. nevermind.

Nonetheless, I ate the noodles while he set up the iPad for me, my phone most likely going to be too small to see from. "If he asks any outta pocket questions, I'm not being nice." I said, sitting the bowl down once I finished. "I already don't feel like doing this. I do not care today."