PT.2 C H A P T E R THIRTY-FOUR

Los Angeles, CA
February 10th

"Hey bitch, it's Bret here.." I smiled in amusement as I looked over at the enthusiastic ass boy. "And today.. I'm gonna cry." I reached out and playfully patted his back which made him squeal. "Oh my God- okay I'm good."

He flipped his 'hair' before facing the camera again. "Today I have the dancer, the model, the fashion designer, the motherfuckin' activist bitch.. its Y/n."

I looked at the camera as well and waved slightly. "Hello.." I chuckled and leaned against the counter. "Wass poppin." Bretman snorted before continuing his intro.

"This may be the most unlikely video I've ever made, you know? Like.. bitches didn't believe me when I said I'd get you here. Can you tell them I didn't kidnap you."

I laughed under my breath. He was funny. "Bretman didn't kidnap me, guys." I started at I lightly swung side to side on the swivel chair. "I actually follow him on Instagram and he dm'ed me to say he was coming to Robyn's- Rihanna's Fenty Beauty event and asked if I could be in a video so.. here I am."

I shrugged and he gave the camera a look. "Period. So today we're gonna be seeing who's the bigger RiRi fan. I feel like, personally, it's gonna be me just because I have all of her albums. Do you have all of her albums?"

I couldn't help it.. "I mean.. I have R9, do you have R9?" His jaw dropped. "Well, part of it anyways."

"Damn bitch, okay." He mumbled and raised his hands. "You win. Anyways, I have my sister here today and she's going to be reading out random lyrics and we have to place them into the correct song. You ready?"

I nodded and leaned forward as I watch his sister move behind the camera with a bowl that contained little white slips. "First one," she said and cleared her throat. "A cold sweat, h-"

I slapped the buzzer in front of me as I made a face. "Easy, that's Stay." Bretman looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "She started the show with that song every night for months. A cold sweat, hotheaded believer. Easy."

"Well shit, I forgot your ass was on tour with her.." He huffed and waved his hand. "Let's go, Princess. Give me something harder."

She nodded and grabbed another white slip. "Ooh okay. Ehem, The affliction of the feeling leaves me wanting more."

My eyes shot up in thought. What was that.. what was that- oh! I went to hit my buzzer but Bret was too fast. "Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it! That was my song in middle school bitch!"

"You were listening to that song in middle school?" I questioned with a chuckle and he nodded in an obvious fashion.

"Yeah girl. I was poppin' it back then."

Poppin' it. Oh my goodness.

"I don't know if either of you will get this one." Princess started as she smirked before reading the lyrics. "No teasin', you waited long enough. Go deep.."

I slapped the buzzer quickly. "Skin from the Loud album to be precise." Princess and Bret shouted their surprise immediately. "I'm telling y'all.. I know my baby's music alright?"

"Okay before we started you said I could ask you whatever I wanted.." I eyed Bretman as he pursed his lips. "Do y'all have sex to her music though?" I closed my eyes and chuckled under my breath. "Because Kiss it Better? Sex With me? Yeah I said it? How could y'all not use that?"

I knew I'd regret saying he could ask me anything. Sheesh. "Well uh-" I cleared my throat and shifted in my seat. "We don't really.. listen to music at all." He 'oohed' and it had my eyes rolling playfully at his ass.