PT.2 C H A P T E R THIRTY

December 23rd, Las Vegas

@badgalriri: Christmas came a lil earlier this year.. @SavagexFenty is here baddies. Treat ya self (or your gal) to some goodies. #TistheSavage

"God I hate you

"God I hate you." I mumbled and she laughed loudly from the screen on my computer, her on the FaceTime call. "What the fuck? What for?"

She looked up with a pair of scissors and a smile. "Because I can." Then she went back to wrapping Christmas presents. I huffed and looked down at my phone again, her body was so damn perfect. "Do you remember that photoshoot?"

"Yes I do." I sighed and shook my head. "You did this on purpose?" She shrugged coyly when I looked back at the screen. "We both know why you was smiling so hard man.. you making me have flashbacks."

Her smile was teasing, knowing the power she held over me with something as simple as a picture. "Had my legs shakin' baby." I dropped back on the bed with a groan. "Want me to fly out?"

I hopped up quickly. "Yes."

"Too bad, I got work." I glared through the screen before dramatically rolling my eyes. Fine, two can play at that game. I scrolled through my phone for some pictures I already had in my camera roll. Then I found the perfect one.

@Y/n: I don't wear lingerie but if I did, I'd wear @SavagexFenty but uh @badgalriri I got an early present for you shawty, come unwrap it 😘

"Oh now that's just evil." I looked at the computer with a smirk as she gawked at her phone. "I was there just last week.. you were not this.."

I chuckled as I sat my phone in my lap and laid back in the bed, angling the computer to face me. "Well yeah, I've been dancing and working out all week. Plus I took this after a hard ass workout so my abs look a lot more defined.

She hummed and I could see her fingers zooming in and out of the picture. "Hol up.." My eyebrows raised when she looked up at me. "This angle is bomb. Only a girl would know how to take this angle- what bitch took this picture?"