PT.2 C H A P T E R TWENTY-EIGHT

December 6th, 7am

"I have to go." A frown spread instantly. "I'll be back."

"You've been leaving like every day, Y/nn.." I sighed softly as she wrapped her arms around me, her lips pressing to my shoulder blade. "Stay."

I continued pulling my shoes on and tied the laces. "I have a meeting." I dropped lowered my feet before turning around and giving her a smile. "I'll be back before you know it, alright?"

She dropped back onto the bed with a huff, her eyes rolling. "You say that every time and I don't see you until three in the morning but by then, I'm sleepy and you're leaving at six again." I frowned and flipped over before laying at her side but she turned away from me.

"Hey," I mumbled and rested my hand on her stomach before turning her back onto her back. My frown deepened when I saw her eyes watering. "Baby, why are you crying? You know I gotta work.."

"I know." She sniffed and wiped her eyes. "I don't know.. leave me alone." My eyebrows furrowed.. what? She rolled back onto her side and I sighed before looking at my watch to see I could spare a few minutes.

I slid both arms around her and pulled her back into me, my lips kissing her temple. "I love you." I whispered in her ear, smiling when I saw her lips twitch. "No matter what I do.. I'm no good without you-"

"Stop." She groaned.

I chuckled and pulled her closer. "Must be looove on the brain- don't run from me." I wrapped my left leg around her so she couldn't squirm out from underneath me. "Listen, I'll try to make sure I'm not gone for too long this time, okay? I just have to handle some business.."

"And you won't tell me what this business is." She huffed out and I nodded.

"I know.. I will when I find out if it falls through. I promise I'm gonna tell you everything, alright?" She didn't respond. "Alright?"

"Okay." She mumbled finally before rolling over to face me. "I wanted to have a date night and.. be with you. I feel like I haven't seen you in days."

I frowned at her cute pout. "Okay. We can have a date night. I'll make sure of it. What time do you want me home?"

She smiled and hummed. "Nine?" I nodded and pecked her lips, promising I'd be home by nine. "Where are you going?"

I shook my head. "Not too far."

-

Las Vegas, Nevada. 6pm

"Dude.. you're sick." Kevin said with his hands on his hip, head nodding. "No like.. you move so freely yet controlled, it's awesome."

"To be honest.. I should be thanking you." He smiled softly and shook my hand. "I grew up watching you guys. To even be considered is an honor."

"Considered?" I looked up when Zion, another member, walked forward with a 'what are you talking about' face. "Who said we were considering you?" I opened my mouth slightly in confusion and looked at Kevin who shook his head with a sigh.

"You're not even an OG, Zi. Get to the point." He mumbled.

Zion then smiled at me before bringing his right hand from behind his back. "Welcome to the Jabbawockeez!" My eyes flew wide at the white mask in his hand.

"For real?" I grabbed it and shook my head softly. "This is so dope- thank you guys. Am I really?"

"You just danced for days learning a routine it took us weeks to make. And you did it flawlessly. Hell yeah I'm for real."