C H A P T E R TWENTY-SIX

(Take a look at the Cast list before reading this chapter. It's been.. updated..)

-

It was our last day in Atlanta sadly, I missed being home. But, before we left, I had to make sure we did one thing..

"When he calls you, just walk out and you can take your drinks with you or whatever." I smiled at the producer with a nod, my head dropping back on the couch in exhaustion. I had barely slept in the past few days to be honest, everything was so hyped that Robyn and I spent most nights either partying with her crew or with mine. It was lit though.

"Haaa look at the bitch nigga, hi bitch nigga!" I raised my middle finger at DC when he walked into the greenroom. "I'm about to flame your ass boyy."

I chuckled and raised my head, taking a sip of my red bull. "Don't play with fire, J. I will light you up." He smacked his lips before waving his hand just as he was walled to get ready. "I'll see you out there bro."

"I'm not gonna do good." I looked over at Robyn who was swirling the ice in her drink with her finger before licking off the liquid. "I cannot do that 'off the top' shit."

"You'll be good, I got your back." I pressed my lips to her cheek and poured my red bull into the black solo cup. "Just do how you do me when I get on your nerves. You sure know how to go off the top then." She grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room to the entrance, waiting to be called in.

"Yeah, I am good at roasting you huh?" I rolled my eyes when she laughed to herself. "Okay, I got it."

Of course. My head raised when I heard cheering before Nick started to speak into the mic. "The two people I'm about to bring out right now.. I'd be surprised if y'all didn't know them. They been breaking the internet left right and center, changing the world and being Icons together. Give it up for Atlanta's own international dancer Y/n and the international Grammy award winning artist Rihanna."

I let Robyn walk out in front of me as I waved at the crowd, giving Nick a bro hug after he hugged her. "Look at them just drippin' in they Tommy Hilfiger, okay twinsss." He said when he noticed our matching designer jean jackets atop the Wild N' Out hoodies. "Y'all ready?" I nodded and raised my cup. "They ready so we might as well kick it off with a classic game it's called pick up and kill it and kill it and kill it.."

I nodded my head along to the beat as two guys walked up, I forgot their names to be honest. There were too many of these motherfuckers. "The topic is Army." The DJ said.

"Talk 'bout the army, Con stay in your place." Oh Conceited! That was the little guy. "I talk to your girl and she all about-face."

I snorted. That was clever. "She all about-face but yeah I don't like it. Your girl like the captain, she talk to the private."

"That was good." Robyn said in my ear and I nodded along, watching them go back and forth until someone couldn't rebuttal. When it came to Nick, Robyn stood up and I watched with raised eyebrows when she grabbed the mic and strutted forward. Okay babyy.

"The topic is.. Rihanna songs." I laughed under my breath. This would be good.

Nick nodded and stepped forward with a smirk. "Yeah, I'm a daddy, they call me big papi. I'll Pour It Up on you then ask you What Now?" I shook my head softly. That was wack.

"Okay," I smiled when Robyn giggled softly. "Ask me What Now? Can't you see my frown? Don't have me get Y/nn to make you a Man Down."

I nodded and playfully stepped forward while flinching at Nick who held up his hands. "Man Down? Girl stop actin' fake and let me get a piece of that Birthday Cake."