PT.2 C H A P T E R FOURTEEN

So, I was lit as fuck.

The sun was now down but the party didn't stop. We simply took the festival to an after party.. then an after party after that after party.

What I liked about this party in particular is that they kept going from their island music to some songs from the states. And one song in particular stuck out to me.

"Melissaaa." She looked up and laughed when I leaned forward with a smile, squinting through my blurry vision. "Wherree is your best friend?"

She pointed over her shoulder and I followed her gave to see her on the wall talking with Rorrey. "Over there wit ya drunk ass." I chuckled and patted her shoulder before moving through the crowd.

Rorrey smiled and nodded at me before speaking up. "Ima get a drink. Y'all need anything?"

"No thanks Ror." Once he left, Robyn grabbed my shoulders with a small smirk. "I'm surprised you're still standing."

I hummed and leaned my head on her shoulder, my hands gripping her waist as the song played loudly. "This use to be my shit." I said before raising my head and singing (horribly) to her. "No matter what I doooo."

She dropped her head back on the wall with a chuckle as I swayed us and continued singing like Kelly. "All I think about is youuu. Even when I'm wit my boo.." I paused and shook my head. "Oh wait.. you iss my boo. You know I'm crazy ova youuu."

"You're an idiot." Her hands slid over my shoulders as I pressed my lips to her cheek before trailing down to her shoulder. I nudged her jacket back with my nose before kissing up her neck. "You can't sing though."

I nodded. "I can make you sing though." I retorted and pulled back, feeling her pull me closer to her. "I wanna make you sing my name like all fucking night girl."

Pushing her more against the wall she was already on, I connected our lips hungrily and gripped her hips tightly.

It was like we were both trying to come out on top right now and I was just as competitive, if not more than her.

One of her hands slid into my hair and made a closed fist, her fingers gripping my roots as she jutted her hips forward. I pushed them back against the wall roughly and she giggled against my lips, her other hand coming to hold the front of my neck. To retain some sort of control, I'm assuming.

Oh she was in that mood? Let's do it.

"Henny dick, Henny dick. Rob 'bout to get that Henny dick." I heard Melissa singing, Jen laughing as she beatboxed along with her.

I pulled back and we both held eye contact, her lips pulling into a smirk. Remember when she said she never had sex in a bathroom at a party? Yeah, let's change that.

I slid my hand into hers and pulled her with me, Mel still being.. Mel. "See you tomorrow, Robyn! I'll bring a wheelchair if you need it!"

Once we were in the bathroom (which Lowkey was big as hell.. that's what she said) I pushed her against the door and locked it, our lips pressed together again like they never left.

It took seconds for my shirt to slide off my shoulders and I was glad she changed into a new outfit 'cause I knew that festival shit would've been torture. So all I had to deal with was a light jacket and a tube top. Light work.

I pushed her jacket off before grabbing the front of the tube top and pulling it down, my mouth watering when I saw no bra underneath. It was a must. I circled my lips around the nipped ring and worked on the jean shorts 'cause I was a multitasking motherfucker.