PT.2 C H A P T E R FORTY

"Baby can you wet the uh.." I looked up from my phone as Robyn looked in the mirror while putting on her eyeliner. "Can you wet my sponge a little?" I raised off of the bed and grabbed her makeup sponge thing before taking it to the connected bathroom.

As I put the sponge under the water, I heard a song start to play in the other room and I smirked.

"Blame it in the goose, got you feelin' loose.."

Oh this was my shit.

I squeezed the water out before walking into the bedroom and holding it out for her. She went to reach for it but I quickly slid my hand behind my back, making her look up at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Give it."

"Get it." I said with a shrug and she rolled her eyes before reaching around me to grab it and which gave me the space to move forward and straddle her lap, my smirk widening when she chuckled lowly. "You can't put on Jamie Foxx and not expect a lap dance."

"Y/nn." She groaned out when I grabbed her hands and pressed them to my stomach. "People are showing up already."

"So? This is our baby shower, let them wait." Her head tilted as she looked up at me with amused eyes, her own smile spreading when I playfully grinded on her to the tempo of the song. "I hear you saying what ya won't do.. but you know we probably goin' do.." She dropped her head back with a laugh when I started to unbutton my shirt.

"Yesss, strip for me baby." She sung out and I pushed my shirt open like Superman, her hands trailing down my chest with a smirk. I then leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her lips before quickly spinning around twerking on her for shits and giggles.

Another laugh left her lips as she leaned forward and grabbed her purse off of the vanity desk before pulling out a literal stack of cash. So she just carried.. okay.

"Shake it baby!" I dropped my head with a deep laugh when she threw some hundreds and fifties at me before slapping my ass.

"Oh wow."

I quickly straightened up and looked at the door to see my.. my mom standing there with raised eyebrows. "Mom what-" I closed my shirt and cleared my throat before grabbing Robs phone and pausing the music. Meanwhile, my damn fiancée had her mouth covered, shoulders shaking indicating she was trying to hold in her laughter.

"The door was open so I just wanted to ask if you needed me to pick up the cake.. but it seems you've got enough to give out huh?" My eyes widened as she smirked teasingly. "Hi Robyn, your makeup looks beautiful."

"Thanks Mom." She said in-between chuckles. I forced a smile until she walked out, my eyes closing in embarrassment. My mom just walked in with me twerking on Robyn.. while she made it rain. "That was funny." She grabbed the sponge (that I forgot I had) from my hand with a head shake. "You do have a nice ass though. Your mom sees it too-"

"Stop it." I groaned before kneeling down and starting to pick up the money. "That was so embarrassing."

"I want a repeat. But next time.. naked." I looked up at her with my eyebrows raised as she winked while walking into the bathroom. "I'm sure your moms seen you naked-"

"Robyn!"

She simply laughed and closed the bathroom door. I huffed and put the money back into a stack before looking at it with a hum. Ima hide her money.

I raised up and moved over to the mattress, starting to raise it. "Put my shit back." I snapped my eyes to the door, only to see it still closed. How in the hell.. "I know you babe and it ain't gonna work out too well for ya now." I huffed and punched the air at her knowing me so damn well.