Epilogue

Five months later
October 11th, 2020

"I haven't slept a lot, no." Robyn said and but I kept my eyes on the flatscreen tv. "I've just been so busy with everything regarding pushing this new Black Fenty launch for Savage x Fenty and Y/n is the most lazy worker ever-"

"Hey," I cut in while raising my hand. "I designed everything for the men's collection. It's not my fault I like to sleep instead of having four hour meeting at two in the morning. You like that stuff, you do it." She gave me a deadpanned look and I gave her a look right back.

"You guys are adorable." My mom said with a smile. "I'm gonna get more wine because I forgot how boring basketball is, y'all need anything?"

After we both said no, she raised up and walked out which took my gaze back to the TV screen. When a basket was made, I obnoxiously raised up and clapped towards Robyn. "That's my boy Jimmy right there!"

Her eyes rolled as I sat back beside her with a wide smirk. "You look like a goddamn loser." I glanced over and saw her scowling while looking me up and down. "A bum, a loser bum." My eyebrows raised as she nonchalantly ate a pineapple slice from the can while flaming my ass.

"And your forehead looks like a satellite for SpaceX." Her jaw dropped when I then shrugged nonchalantly before raising my hand to my mouth and acting as if I had a walkie talkie. "SpaceX to forehead.. we see you. I repeat-" I laughed when she shoved me harshly, almost making me spill my drink. "Chill girl."

"I am chill." I hummed sarcastically before looking back at the TV when Mel started cheering. LeBron made another three. "Yea, you go baby!" Robyn said with a clap and I rolled my eyes while raising off of the couch. "Oh no, where you going?"

"Don't worry 'bout it." I called over my shoulder and jogged up the stairs of our house, then turning into a room. "Aye where the party at?" I questioned with a smirk as I leaned against the doorway, watching the twins and Dahlia watch a movie. "This is all y'all do.. where's the turn up?"

"Turn up?" Nani questioned with a confused face and I smiled before looking down when I felt my sleeve tugged.

"Mama," Remi said and I hummed. "I gotta potty."

"Ok, come on." I ushered him forward and when we walked into the bathroom, I pushed the stool to the toilet and started to sit him on it but he shook his head and lifted right back up. "What's wrong?"

He pouted. "I wanna potty like you." I pointed at myself and he nodded, the pout turning into a cute smile. I instantly thought about my dad teaching me to pee standing when I was younger. It took longer for me to potty train because they let me pee sitting down for so long.. so I was able to relive the memory.

Ew.

Anyways.. "Okay.. if you want to. First, you have to aim, like when we throw the baseball, okay?" He nodded and watched silently when I stood in front of the toilet and looked up, trying to conjure up some piss to come outta me.

And when it did, he let out a 'wow' and clapped. Welp.. "My turn." He sung out and I bounced slightly to let the remainder of the pee drop, then moving as he climbed onto the step stool and pulled his pants all the way down.. we'll work on that.

I chuckled when he stared in concentration until pee trickled out onto the toilet seat first, then into the toilet. "Wow!" I laughed and patted his head. "I do it mama!" He turned to me and I jumped back when I felt the warmth run over my bare leg.

Oh hell- "Turn around, Remi!" I exclaimed and his smile widened as he ran after me. "Fuck no- go back to the toilet!" He didn't listen. I scrambled for the door and felt another drip on my leg just as I rushed out. "Get your fucking son, Robyn." I grumbled out while snatching my wet Miami Heats jersey off.