PT.2 C H A P T E R SEVEN

9am

I had a dream that I was eating a fat bacon and cheese burger. Then I heard whispers.

"One..two.." I cracked my eyes just in time to see confetti shooting out of nowhere and straight at me. "Happy birthday to you!" I squinted and raised my hands to stop to flood of confetti from getting in my eyes. "Happy birthday, Y/n."

I sat up in my bunk and swung my legs over to see four faces, a cake, and a whole lot of fucking phones. "Shit y'all, thank you." I said with a chuckle and rubbed my eyes. Leigh-Anne held the mini cake with a large two and five candle. I closed my eyes and thought of a wish.. For Robyn to hopefully surprise my ass and fly out. In Megan's voice, real hot simp shit. I blew out the candles and smiled as they cheered.

"Speech!" Jade yelled and I looked down at my boxers and plain white T-shirt.

"Speech in my- okay." I chuckled and shook my head. "I wanna thank the Little Mix girls for a great birthday morning uh.. my parents for being crazy sixteen year old and.. yeah, Almighty of course." I winked before taking a scoop of the frosting off of my cake. "And this delicious-" Before I could finish, the cake was pushed into my face and I closed my eyes as they all laughed.

"Ha! I finally did it!" Jade shouted loudly and I wiped my eyes from the frosting before flicking some at her. "Let's goo, we got birthdays to celebrate!"

They all left, Leigh-Anne graciously handing me a towel, and told me to hurry up and get my ass in the shower. I slid off of the bed and pulled out my phone to see the flood of messages and missed call. Most likely them not knowing about to timezone switch.

I was replying to messages when I saw one notification that mattered.. but it wasn't a message.

@Rihanna: Y'all know I'm not the type to put a whole lot of my private life on here.. but Imma try it out today aight. 25 ON 5/25 IT'S SPECIAL LIKE YOU. It would take all day to list the MANY many things I fuck with involving you so since five seems to be the number today, we're gonna do five.

@Rihanna: FIVE: YOU ARE YOUR OWN PERSON. So many people have opinions about you but they never see what I see. You want me to pay for NOTHING and though it frustrates me at times, it reminds me that you're here for more than the net worth, more than the fancy things. You're here for me and that truly is all I've ever wanted. (I'm happy you let me pay for shit now so thank you.)

@Rihanna: FOUR: YOUR NEED TO HELP. We'e talked about this topic for hours one day and it still amazes me. You were raised with little to no knowledge about everything regarding how you were born and anything LGBT related. And you told me, you said "I want people to know how much these kids value an ear and how easy it is to just listen a little" and that stuck with me. You truly want to make a difference and I am here for it.

@Rihanna: THREE: YOU SEXY AS FUCK. LMAO you know I have to add this. Everything you do is seexxxyyy. The way you walk, talk with ya lil ATL tongue, smile, goddamn drink water. It's not FAIR. But really, the sexiest part about you is your mind. You're always thinking in a 'what next?' sense. You never settle for less than what you think you deserve and are always striving to top your past achievement. That, right there, is some sexy shit.

@Rihanna: TWO: MY PARTNER IN CRIME. I'm always asked in interviews, "what do you look for in the perfect man?" Well shit my perfect man is a woman, first of all. And my answers are usually always the same. Someone that values me, respects me, makes me LAUGH. How did you get all three perfectly? You can go from sweet talking to making me cry laughing in the matter of seconds and I love it. I love you which brings me to number one..