PT.2 C H A P T E R FOUR

April 27th

The girls were doing a performance at some show today and I genuinely didn't like going to those things so I took the time to relax. Well.. my version of relax.

"Where are you again?" Dante asked from my Airpods, running on his treadmill while I ran on mine.

"England." I replied and upped the incline. "Then we go to Italy."

"Damn, when is the off day?"

I hummed and looked up in thought. "After the Italy show I believe we get a free day out there." When I looked down, I saw I was coming up on the two mile mark. "So-" My words died in my throat when I saw my phone ringing, Leigh-Anne's name popping up. Why was she calling.. I thought they'd be on stage by now. "Dante imma call you back."

I hopped on the side of the treadmill and answered. "Hello?"

"Hey.." She sighed. "We have a problem."

-

I stared at the boy as he sat on the couch, his ankle getting wrapped by a medic. "I was rushing down the stairs and I felt it pop and.." He shook his head and looked up at me. "I'm really sorry about the show..."

"It happens, just focus on getting better." I said and patted his back. "How long will he have to rest?" I then asked the medic.

She hummed and clicked her tongue. "At least six weeks." Shit.

I faced the girls and shook my head. "We don't have enough time to rearrange the dance so.."

I looked around and tried to figure out what we could do. "You know the choreography better than anyone." Leigh-Anne said with a shrug. "Dance with us."

Hm.. she wasn't lying. I looked at the dancer, my head tilting as I sized him up. We were practically built the same, he may have been maybe an inch shorter but it'd work.

"Okay.. let me get changed I guess." The girls cheered and I chuckled before moving over to the stylist who had the outfit on the rack. "Could you guys get one tailored for me? I'm gonna have to take over on tour." They nodded.

"Already on it."

After changing into the beige outfit with the matching vest, I wrapped the bandana around my head and quickly hopped into the white Air Forces. "They out there?" I asked one of the assistants and he nodded so I jogged out of the room to the side stage.

I watched as they laid on floaties in the middle of the stage while singing to the camera above them. On cue, four of us walked out and lifted them up. Leigh-Anne smiled at me as I impromptu spun her around, smiling as she laughed lightly.

We were about halfway through the performance when we did a jumping rope type move and I looked at Leigh-Anne to see her pause for a second on the third jump, then continue but I could see her favoring her right leg. Shit.. she got hurt. And it was probably the worst time because the rest of the dance was high burst and fast before the end.

My gaze stayed fixated on her to make sure she didn't need any help but, like a pro, she finished the rest of the song and when we posed at the end, I itched to go for her.

"Give it up for Little Mix!" They waved and once the show closed, her face fell as she immediately crouched down to hold her calf.

"Hey," I said and swooned up next to her as the girls came to her in concern. "What's up?" I slid my arm around her waist and helped her walk off the stage. "Where is it?"

"My leg- oh my God." She groaned, dropping her head on my shoulder. I led her to the dressing room and sat her on the couch, a frown forming on my lips when I saw her eyes watering.