PT.2 C H A P T E R THIRTEEN

Little FYI, Officially Y/n and Rihanna started dating September 25th.. 'member dat
-

August 6th, Barbados

I sat down in the car rental place, my head resting back on the wall as I fanned myself. No one told me it would be this goddamn humid.

Now being from Georgia I was use to the heat, but humidity out there wasn't this damn bad. Felt like I had a plastic bag over my damn head.

"But mommy I wan' drive." I looked up when Robyn walked in with a frown. "No, I drive good. I promise."

She sat down on my lap instinctively and I slid one arm around her waist and used my free hand to fan myself with a pamphlet I found.

The Crop Over was tomorrow so today we'd just chill and she really wanted to go to the beach, so we were going to the beach. And in total we'd be here for about.. five days? I think.

"Okay we figure it out. Love you too." She hung up the phone and huffed lightly. "She won't let me drive." I chuckled softly at her pout. "Even though she knows I'm a bad ass driver."

"Well it's hot as fuck so can we just get in a car?" She nodded and raised up, pulling me with her.

She settled for a Mercedes van so we could all fit in one car without having to drive separately. "Come 'long y'all. It's hot." She said while waving her hand at Melissa, Lewis and Jen.

"Are we going to aunties' house first?" Melissa asked and Rob nodded.

At that moment I felt a kind of.. scariness bubble in my stomach. Auntie.. that was Monica. Robyn's mom was the first stop. That was highkey the most important one out of all of her folks.. shit.

For one, I didn't even know if she liked me. Robyn said she talked about me all the time but she could've already formed her own opinions of me. Like how I had a fight with Drake, the whole baby situation.. what if she thought I was bad for her.

I mean.. she knew her daughter dated Chris, how bad could I be compared to that to be honest- okay wrong time. Wrong time, wrong place. No comparing.

I just had to be myself, be respectful, show how much I'm actually in love with her daughter and hopefully.. hopefully she sees that.

"Why you so quiet?" Was whispered into my ear and I looked over, smiling at Robyn as she took my hand and played with my fingers. "Are you okay?"

I nodded and draped my arm over her shoulder. "Yeah I'm good." Pressing a kiss to her temple, I rested my head on hers for a moment since literally just feeling her calmed me down.

"Mm okay. You look fine by the way." She mumbled against my neck before pressing her lips to my jaw. "Who you showing your print for hm?" I chuckled when she gripped my dick through my gray sweat shorts.

"Only you baby." I replied and pulled her closer to me, my hand grabbing her chin as I turned her to me and connected our lips.

"Oh no they already starting." I heard Melissa sigh out as Robyn slid over to straddle my lap, her hands cupping my face. I gripped her thighs and pulled her closer to me as our tongues intertwined.

"Start filming, they'll stop." Jen said with a laugh and as soon as we heard the unlocking of Melissa's phone, we pulled back. "See!"

"Fuck both y'all single ass bitches." Robyn huffed out and slapped Melissa's phone down. "Always hating' man." She sat back in her seat and I snorted before pulling her back into my side.