C H A P T E R T E N

In case you don't know just how damn thick Robyn Rihanna Fenty's accent can really get.. go watch that quick lil video 😂
-

"So you 'bout to go full simp huh?" I chuckled to myself as I lifted the right dumbbell to my chest.

"No Dante I'm just.. I don't know. She different man." I lowered the right and lifted the left, biting my lip as sweat drenched down my body. "She makes me wanna be a better person and shit."

He hummed and I looked down at my phone as he worked out from his end. Yeah we still worked out together by FaceTime, I'm not even gonna start on how many time we got called gay from my former teammates. "You mean you feelin her?"

I shrugged and set the weights down to grab my water. "Maybe?" He gave me a look and I chuckled, sitting down on the gym bench. "I don't know bruh, it's weird."

"Yea, weird in yo pants." I laughed softly and stood back up to do my standing lunges. "Nah but for real, I'm happy for you.." He trailed off and I looked at the phone to see him standing at the treadmill with a frown. "I know I was that best friend that just let anything go and.. I should've spoken up more, I think."

I nodded softly, knowing we all had our faults. "It's alright, D. The fact that you're here now supporting me is enough."

He smiled before pressing the start button and jogging. "I'm just here for the fame." I shook my head. Classic Dante. "Actually I've decided to uh.. I'm not finishing my fifth year because I may have gotten a call." I stopped my lunges immediately and grabbed my phone.

"Bro what? Talk."

I watched a wide smile cover his lips. "New York Giants baby." My eyes widened as he nodded in excitement. "I pack up and go next week."

"Yo what?!" I exclaimed and laughed as he did a little jump. "Go 'head and put it down then twin."

"I know man. I can't wait to get there and get suited up." I heard the door open and I raised my eyes to see Robyn walking in and what was she doing? Only what she does nearly all hours of the damn day.

"Hi." She said softly, biting into the pretzel and walking over. "Want some?" She questioned while holding it out to me and I nodded, leaning forward and taking a bite. "Good?" She asked and I chuckled softly with a nod.

"Hey Dante. Oh hey Rihanna, hows the tour? Great? Oh that's great." She looked at my phone and I covered my mouth as I laughed but didn't wanna show food in my mouth.

"Shut up you whiny ass nigga." She said, making me laugh even harder. "You dyed your hair blonde at the top.." Her head nodded. "Suits you."

He smiled but suddenly I saw that mischievous glint in his eyes and I automatically knew he was thinking some headass shit. "Thanks Rih. You know what suits you?" I squinted when he smirked. "My friend Y/n over here. Imagine the babies-"

"Alright nigga." I said quickly and he dropped his head back with a laugh. "I'm 'bout to green but congrats little boy." He smiled and thanked me before hanging up. I shook my head at his big mouthed ass before looking back at Robyn who was still happily eating her pretzel. "What it do, shawty?" Her gaze raised to me and she squinted her eyes.

"You need to stop." I raised my eyebrows as I started to put the dumbbells back where they belonged. "That accent gotta gooo." My head shook when she closed her eyes and shook her head. "Got me thinking too much, ATL."

"You funny." I mumbled and grabbed my water before walking with he out of the hotel gym. "So, free day, what're you doing with it?"

"That's what I came to ask actually." I looked over at her as we entered the elevator. "Melissa and I found this amusement park-slash-carnival place and I wanted to know if you wanna come."