PT.2 C H A P T E R SEVENTEEN

August 19th

"You're getting on my nerves." I said with a sigh, watching her walk around with my sharpie.

"Sh." She mumbled and held up her hand, head tilting as she looked the model up and down before shaking her head. "Change the jacket to.."

I groaned and dropped back on the chair. Every unit I picked, Robyn had ten things to say about it. This collaboration was a lot more of a headache than I thought I'd be. And this wasn't the first day.

"Okay no." I said when I saw her put the beige jacket to the side. I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up before dropping her on the couch. "Stay puppy." I said and patted her head, making her slap my hand away.

I simply chuckled and moved back to the model. "May I?" I asked with a smile and once she nodded, I helped her put the jacket on before buttoning the top two buttons. I stepped back and tilted my head at the black pants before clicking my tongue.

Sometimes too much beige could be overbearing.. unless it was faux leather beige ya dig.

I grabbed the pants from the rack and handed it to her, stepping back as she pulled them on after taking the black pants off. "Ooo." Jen mumbled from her spot in the corner with a nod. "That's a nice paring."

"Right?" I looked back at Rob as she walked over with a pair of scissors. "What are you doing?" She crouched down and grabbed the bottom of the girls baggy leather pants before cutting up. I watched her make a slit from the ankle to about mid way on the side of her knee. "Oh okay.."

"Imagine with a little layer right here.."

I crouched next to her and nodded, uncapping the sharpie I had behind my ear and making two points. "Two snap buttons right here as an option to wear it open or buttoned." She smiled and nodded. "You a genius, RiRi."

"All you baby." She said and pecked my cheek before standing up. "Okay Jahleel, a few changes boo boo." As she went to talk with her other close friend-slash-designer, I sat down and looked over the other pictures of the models that were taking wearing the clothing.

With it being August, the next big season was fall. It was my favorite season to be honest because I loved layers. So the plan was to have everything set and done by the end of September. Robyn has pull (of course) and got the line to be dropped during Fashion week Paris. Fashion week Paris was September thirtieth.. six days after our anniversary.

Adding that planning with my planning was kind of hectic. This whole week I've been going in and out of a meeting with a jeweler for the perfect ring. It had to be perfect. It was Robyn we were talking about here.

I was usually assisted by Melissa since she was actually one of the biggest helps. Thank God for her because I'd have no idea what I was doing if she wasn't in Robyn's life.

Like, I knew my girlfriend to an extent but rings? That shit went over my head. I'd just say get the most expensive one with a rose gold middle and boom. But she had a certain taste in rings according to Melissa.

"I'm gonna get the lunch, alright?" I said when I got a text from Mel. I stood up from my spot and she gave me a thumbs up, distracted anyways.

When I walked outside to the lobby, I smiled as she walked in with the bags of McDonald's. "Life saver." I said and gave her a quick hug. "So what'd she say? Any date on when it would be ready?"

"Mhm." Her smile widened as she fished into her pocket and unveiled the black box. "How about today?"

My heart skipped a beat. "You're kidding." I breathed out and grabbed it from her with wide eyes. "It's done?" She nodded happily and I exhaled lightly. I had the ring in my hands.. slowly cracking it open, I shook my head at the ring that was specifically made for Robyn. "Holy shit."