PT.2 C H A P T E R ONE

March 11th

I sunk down into the couch, feeling like my body was floating out of itself or.. maybe the ceiling was getting closer to my face.

"Sweetheart?" I heard echoed around my head like a low surround sound, slowly getting louder and louder until a hand touched my face. "You still alive?" I blinked slowly and smiled when I saw sparkling blue eyes staring back at me. "You should walk around before your heart stops or something."

"I'm perfect where I am." I replied and she sighed before stepping back and talking to someone else but I wasn't even stressing about that. Everything felt great right now.

I raised the blunt to my lips and took in the candy tasting smoke, holding it in until it felt like my lungs would burst, then I exhaled. I watch the smoke raise in a flow of glittery colors before letting out a small laugh. "Hey." I looked through the smoke and saw another face. "I'm Cherry." I raised my eyebrows at the deep voice that left her.. lips. Ohhh okay.

"Hello Cherry." I said with a chuckle and looked up, watching the lights above flash in almost slow motion.

"Do you know where you are honey?"

I closed my eyes and dropped my head back against the cushion. "Nope. I woke up here." I looked over at her again and raised my eyebrows. "I wanna be respectful. Do you identify as.."

"Aren't you the cutest." I smiled when my cheeks were pinched. "When I do drag I impersonate a female, when I' not I'm a male. But when I'm Cherry I'm a lady baby." I chuckled softly when she slapped my thigh softly. "So.. I can assume this is laced." I looked at the blunt and shrugged.

"Someone named 'Elesdee' gave it to me." Cherry shook her head, laughing softly.

"Hun.. that's LSD in there." My eyebrows raised as I now stared at the blunt with even more curiosity. How'd it get in there.. was that why the smoke leaving was pink? "Who is she?" My eyes moved back to the blue eyes. "Who are you running from?"

I shook my head and placed the blunt between my lips again to take an even deeper inhale. "No one." I raised up and stumbled through the nightclub that had music thumping off of the walls, the blue and pink and red lights guiding me. I didn't even need to take a step, they did for me.

"Hey baby." I felt arms wrap around me and I lolled my head to the side, not able to hold it up. "You look good.. what's your name?"

I squinted at the girl and felt my head drop forward subconsciously on her shoulder. "Y/n." Her hands ran up my back and something felt like.. off but also not off. Everything just felt warm and fuzzy and like it was suppose to happen. "I'm Destiny." Was whispered into my ear and I hummed lowly, feeling her body spin around and grind against me to the music.

I looked down and watched her hair run down with rainbow colors. Lifting my hands, I grabbed her hair and watched the colors swirl while her hips swirled on my pelvis. What the fuck.. I leaned forward and rested my head on hers, smelling nothing but tropical fruit radiate off of her.

Tropical.. not rich cocoa butter

My head pulled back and I rubbed my eyes when the girl spun around and tried to grab me but I shook my head. "I gotta go.." I turned and pushed through the crowd, a sudden bad feeling wrapping around me. Where the fuck was I?

I stepped out, shielding my eyes from the bright ass lights that seemed to be blinding me. "Y/n?" I turned and saw curly hair and a baby in her arms.

"Aniya.." I breathed out and walked down the sidewalk, following her backtracking frame. "You're in LA? I thought.."

She shook her head before spinning around and continuing to walk, her right hand sticking out to run along the wall. "You left me." I shook my head and stumbled after her echoing voice. "With a baby.. for a girl that doesn't want you."